helping each other beleive with out compromising Gods word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
reguardless of what the title says actualy its really God again helping us believe .
with his word .. yet other can point out this word as science thinks they are discovering new stuff that God told us about long before they discovered it..

it was not untill recently scientist discovered stars making noise yet God told about it long before scientists ever invented the radio telescope and were able to hear them

Job 38:6-8
New International Version (NIV)

6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

want to know more

http://www.lutheranscience.org/2013-ScienceinBible

Feb 12, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When talking to newer believers or the lost I do not talk about doctrine just the gospel. I also do not let doctrine divide me from others who accept the whole wrod as a truth. I will not argue things about how baptism is done but may argue that baptism should be done, for example. Another example I will not argue how mant times one should have communion but will argue the meaning of communion.