• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

This short Thread will help you to spot people who do not understand Salvation, and whose Theology opposes God's Grace.
And, it'll help you if you worry about "sin".

A.) Jesus said from The Cross... "IT <...... is finished"

So, what is "it"?
?
?

Let me show you from the word.

1.) Jesus said..."""""
I come to do thy will, O God. = He taketh away the first, that He may establish the second."""" (Hebrews Chapter 10)

So, this is explaining that through Jesus's sacrifice, (The Cross) .... God has removed the Old Covenant, that is Law and Commandments, and replaced it with the New Covenant, which is... The Grace of God. The Mercy of God. The "Blood atonement".
Notice. .. "The Law came by Moses (there is your 1st Covenant) but ""Grace and TRUTH, came by Jesus"" = there is your NEW Covenant, which is the NEW Testament.

Now to get INTO the New Covenant, .. Jesus said.. ."you must be BORN....again".
So, until a person come to Faith in Christ and is born again, .. then they remain under the 1st (Old) Covenant, = Under the Law, and "by the Law is the knowledge of Sin".

The Good News, is...."Christ has Redeemed us from the Curse of the LAW"..... "Christ is the END of the Law for Righteousness, to/for everyone who BELIEVES"...
And the """curse""" is to be under the Law, which allows the Law to judge you as a SINNER.
So, the Grace of God, is the NEW Covenant, that takes the LAW's dominion off of you forever, and puts you here...= "Not under the Law, but under Grace".

See that Grace of God?
That is the NEW Covenant, and that is where God spiritually rejoins Mankind for eternity... , only based on the Cross of Christ.

Now one more....
Jesus said "IT"......"is finished"?
What is finished?

A.) Our Salvation......, as Jesus just finished it, and told you...."IT", our Salvation, is FINISHED.

How did He do that?

A.) """"For God hath made JESUS to be sin for us""".... and what does that do for you?
A.) "Jesus is the one time.....ETERNAL.....Sacrifice for SIN"....

This :

"""""This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."""""

Notice carefully Reader....., their """SINS and Iniquities"""" = """God will remember = no more.""""

So how did that happen, ?? What caused God to never again see your sin, or you as a sinner... ???? (If you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious). ??

A.) """" But this Man, Jesus The Christ"....after HE had offered ONE sacrifice for sins FOREVER on the Cross.....sat down on the right hand of God""

Reader, did you notice that the sacrifice for your SINS, is "FOREVER"..
That means yesterday, today, and forever.

This means that you are forgiven, FOREVER.. As Salvation is not a part time Redemption, ...it is ETERNAL ... = "forever".

And.....The Reason that Jesus sat down after He returned to Heaven, is because "IT"... Your Salvation..."Is FINISHED", and if you are born again, you now belong to God for as long as God lives.

Now.
Do you see the completeness of the Cross of Christ, as your Salvation?
So, the answer is...."JESUS is your Salvation"... just like He is your Eternal LIFE.
And JESUS is inside you, as "Christ IN YOU, the hope of Glory"...if you are born again, and you now exist as "IN Christ", = "ONE with God".

For how long?
For as long as God and Christ LIVE.

NOW, HERETICS, do not understand this at all.
They do not understand "FOREVER".
They do not understand "COMPLETED".
They do not understand "God Grace"
They do not understand the "IT is finished".
They do not understand the "Blood Atonement".

So, what Heretics will teach you, is that Jesus STARTED your Salvation, and now its on your back to complete it, by SELF EFFORT, .....which is manufactured Self Righteousness.
And THAT Theology, that tells you that you are still a sinner, and you have sin,= denies the Cross of Christ and Rejects the Grace of God, and is designed to deceive you and keep you away from the Truth.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

This short Thread will help you to spot people who do not understand Salvation, and whose Theology opposes God's Grace.
And, it'll help you if you worry about "sin".

A.) Jesus said from The Cross... "IT <...... is finished"

So, what is "it"?
?
?

Let me show you from the word.

1.) Jesus said..."""""
I come to do thy will, O God. = He taketh away the first, that He may establish the second."""" (Hebrews Chapter 10)

So, this is explaining that through Jesus's sacrifice, (The Cross) .... God has removed the Old Covenant, that is Law and Commandments, and replaced it with the New Covenant, which is... The Grace of God. The Mercy of God. The "Blood atonement".
Notice. .. "The Law came by Moses (there is your 1st Covenant) but ""Grace and TRUTH, came by Jesus"" = there is your NEW Covenant, which is the NEW Testament.

Now to get INTO the New Covenant, .. Jesus said.. ."you must be BORN....again".
So, until a person come to Faith in Christ and is born again, .. then they remain under the 1st (Old) Covenant, = Under the Law, and "by the Law is the knowledge of Sin".

The Good News, is...."Christ has Redeemed us from the Curse of the LAW"..... "Christ is the END of the Law for Righteousness, to/for everyone who BELIEVES"...
And the """curse""" is to be under the Law, which allows the Law to judge you as a SINNER.
So, the Grace of God, is the NEW Covenant, that takes the LAW's dominion off of you forever, and puts you here...= "Not under the Law, but under Grace".

See that Grace of God?
That is the NEW Covenant, and that is where God spiritually rejoins Mankind for eternity... , only based on the Cross of Christ.

Now one more....
Jesus said "IT"......"is finished"?
What is finished?

A.) Our Salvation......, as Jesus just finished it, and told you...."IT", our Salvation, is FINISHED.

How did He do that?

A.) """"For God hath made JESUS to be sin for us""".... and what does that do for you?
A.) "Jesus is the one time.....ETERNAL.....Sacrifice for SIN"....

This :

"""""This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."""""

Notice carefully Reader....., their """SINS and Iniquities"""" = """God will remember = no more.""""

So how did that happen, ?? What caused God to never again see your sin, or you as a sinner... ???? (If you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious). ??

A.) """" But this Man, Jesus The Christ"....after HE had offered ONE sacrifice for sins FOREVER on the Cross.....sat down on the right hand of God""

Reader, did you notice that the sacrifice for your SINS, is "FOREVER"..
That means yesterday, today, and forever.

This means that you are forgiven, FOREVER.. As Salvation is not a part time Redemption, ...it is ETERNAL ... = "forever".

And.....The Reason that Jesus sat down after He returned to Heaven, is because "IT"... Your Salvation..."Is FINISHED", and if you are born again, you now belong to God for as long as God lives.

Now.
Do you see the completeness of the Cross of Christ, as your Salvation?
So, the answer is...."JESUS is your Salvation"... just like He is your Eternal LIFE.
And JESUS is inside you, as "Christ IN YOU, the hope of Glory"...if you are born again, and you now exist as "IN Christ", = "ONE with God".

For how long?
For as long as God and Christ LIVE.

NOW, HERETICS, do not understand this at all.
They do not understand "FOREVER".
They do not understand "COMPLETED".
They do not understand "God Grace"
They do not understand the "IT is finished".
They do not understand the "Blood Atonement".

So, what Heretics will teach you, is that Jesus STARTED your Salvation, and now its on your back to complete it, by SELF EFFORT, .....which is manufactured Self Righteousness.
And THAT Theology, that tells you that you are still a sinner, and you have sin,= denies the Cross of Christ and Rejects the Grace of God, and is designed to deceive you and keep you away from the Truth.
Right--very well stated. I would just clarify that we Christians are still "sinners" in the sense we still sin--not that we have to allow ourselves to be dominated by sin. Even though we remain in the Flesh, and are, in a sense, "dirt bags," we have become New Creatures, displaying a new control, a new network, indicating that we have a new character, operating in the opposite direction from our sin tendencies.

Instead of being dominated by a compulsion to sin we are so motivated internally to follow Christ as our Lord that our character manifests a "New Creation," reflecting more than mere "good works." Much more, we show that our character indicates a consistency associated with being made to be eternally like Christ.. Instead of just "doing good" we ourselves "become good," by the virtues of Christ's grace.

What was "finished" was Christ's earthly ministry, to alter the Covenant of Law to reflect the virtues of Christ imparted directly into our heart. This is indication that we've become Born Again, and can rest in our eternal salvation and in the hope of a resurrection to immortality. Thank you!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Right--very well stated. I would just clarify that we Christians are still "sinners" in the sense we still sin

Sinners sin.

Christians do not.

So, the way to understand this is....

To be "IN CHRIST" is to be "one with God" and there is no sin found there, @Randy Kluth ...as if there was, then the person is not born again.
As you can't have SIN and be a "sinner" as the Heretics teach, and be "ONE with God" = ""IN "Christ".

And like i posted in the Thread.

= HERETICS can't understand this, and will try to defend their lack of understanding by saying..>"well yeah, but, see, i have my sin, i still sin".

And if that is true then you are not born again, as when you are born again, you are "not under the Law, but under Grace" and there is no sin found there.

A.) "where there is NO LAW,,,,,, there is NO TRANSGRESSION"". and the born again are = "Not under the law, but under Grace"

"but behold, what about all that stuff i did again, says... @Randy Kluth ..... "

And the answer is...
If you are born again, then the Law can't define those works of the flesh, as "sin", because Grace always defines the born again as "forgiven" and "redeemed", and "made righteous".

And @Randy Kluth says......."yes but i think.. and my opinion is".

Yes i know. And that is your problem., as usual, and not just yours.

Way to many people who "play Christianity", have as their God, = Their OPINION.

And that will never accept the Cross of Christ.
Never.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And once again, Reader...

= ETERNAL Salvation is based on Jesus on the Cross, paying for all your sin, forever.
If it didn't , then you'd still have them, and be on your way to hell.

Notice....

"God hath made JESUS... to be SIN for us".

Which?

ALL OF THEM..

"Jesus is the ONE TIME.... ETERNAL... Sacrifice for sin".

So, now.....notice this again.. that i wrote in the THREAD.

So, once the believer understands FOREVER, then when you read a verse in the bible that indicates that sin is present, then you know that this verse is not talking to someone who is "made righteous", having becoming the "righteousness of GOD, in Christ".

Those verses are speaking to The unbelievers, who have their, sin, who are 1 John 1:9.

Whereas....

The born again , are this..... 1 John 3:9

Amazing that in these end times, so called "Christians" who claim they are saved for decades, still have no idea that Jesus came to deal with all SIN., and did, which explains these verses.

John 3:17
2 Corinthinans 5:19

= all sin is dealt with....Not just some of it.
Salvation is not part time.
Eternal Life is not Temporary,.

But "FOREVER" is the answer = "ONE TIME>.. Eternal Sacrifice for SIN" = Christ on The Cross.

"SIN" is plural... = all of it, is taken care of by the BLOOD of JESUS.

So, Believers are not to run around worrying about sin, that Christ became and died to remove... and did.
Believers are to understand who they have become "IN CHRIST"....and why and teach that, and not create Churches and FORUMS and Threads and Posts... to try to deny the Cross, and reject the Grace of God.

And then when they read this verse, they will understand "Forever" and "made righteous"... as ONE TRUTH.

= "As Christ is, so are the born again , in THIS WORLD"..

So, does Christ have sin?

DOES CHRIST HAVE SIN ???

And the born again are "IN Christ"..,. "made righteous".., "ONE with God".

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sinners sin.

Christians do not.
I'll repeat, if not for your sake for the sake of others. Being a "sinner" can be conveyed with 2 diametrically different meanings, making this a semantics issue.

1) All men, Christian and not, are "sinners" in the sense we all have a Sin Nature. The Christian "overcomes" the Sin Nature, not by obliterating it, but by turning away from its temptations to follow the word of God speaking to our consciences.

2) Some men choose to live "in Sin," ie to prefer a way of life in which they "do their own thing," and reject conformity to God's will.

Even Christians are "sinners" in the 1st instance. Only pagan-living people, Christian or not, are "sinners" in the 2nd instance.

If you can't understand this, perhaps you just choose not to. Most every Christian in my 50 plus years has understood this. Why you don't tells me you are trying to emphasize a doctrine through which you can draw men after yourself.

That's shameful. I really wish you would learn to live in unity with fellow Christians, learning absolute humility. So far you can't do that. That in itself is a "sin."

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1) All men, Christian and not, are "sinners" in the sense we all have a Sin Nature. The Christian "overcomes" the Sin Nature,

@Randy Kluth

You have no idea what you are talking about., as usual.
You have changed Denominations, how many times now ? @Randy Kluth

Are you ready for your next one, yet?

You are Still trying to figure out why your Legalism keeps you in your spiritual darkness.
(Deception is the reason).

Your purpose to be on my Threads, is to hear yourself talk.
Everything you post to me, is "VAIN Jangling".

Are you still trying to sell your Cross Denying = "Contract with God to be born again"... to the members here?

Did you want to LIE and deny it?
= Thats on you.

So, Im not interested in hearing your nonsense,.
= Why dont you find another Thread to play on, little one.
Ok?
Try that for as long as you remain on this Forum = as this Thread is for the Adults.... The real students of the word.

So.... Nod if you understand, as hopefully that also didnt fly way way over your religious head, exactly the same as everything else ive tried to teach you, for over 2 yrs, @Randy Kluth.