here is an example of lgbtq attacks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dadman

Feb 16, 2014
Kansas
dadmansabode.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish that that man would have been arrested and charged with ASSAULT

priDEMONth / Sodomites .....
All brought to us via Leftist / Marxist / Secular Ideology (the new (One-World) Religion of wokeism) < sooo predicted
Has the LGBTQ community embraced (affirmed) the "
P" Pedophiles yet ??? ..... LGBTQP+
the rainbow religion of perversion ..... front and center

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
June 12. A charity lunch at pride day in Arling Texas was interrupted by members of the Christian organization "the Proud Boys" who appeared with weapons and threatening the people attending.

West Plam Beach Pride on the Block had to move venues after receiving mass shooting threats

Dallas Texas June 4. Militants in MAGA clothing assaulted a LGBT family event shouting threats and obscenities at attendees and particularly at children.

Coeur d’Alene, Idaho – June 11 Police in Idaho arrested 31 members of the Texas-based white supremacist group Patriot Front on criminal conspiracy charges when that group brought a U-Haul truck filled with guns and ammunition to the “Pride in the Park” event.

Jacksonville, Florida – June 11 neo-Nazi group NatSoc Florida demonstrated at the pride event swastikas and holding signs reading, demanding Pride participants be killed The group also distributed anti-LGBTQ fliers detailing ways to kill LGBT individuals and avoid the law

Arlington, Texas – June 12 the far-right anti-LGBTQ group Protect Texas Kids and joined by at least seven Proud Boys stormed a pride event threatening people and their families.

Baltimore, Maryland – June 15 Multiple homes all displaying pride flags were set on fire

Oslo, Norway – June 25 Two people were killed and 21 injured when a shooter opened fire at the London Pub gay bar in Oslo.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about this gem of a video. Did anyone else notice that this street preacher had set up his camera to perfectly frame the "assault"? What an amazing stroke of luck there.
I also couldn't help but notice the preacher is preaching to.....no one. The street itself is empty.
and then there is the horrible homosexual that "assaulted" this poor defenseless preacher. I can't quite immagine any gay man going out in public dressed like that.

Was this staged? I can't say so for certain but ....