hey all!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

country_lad

Jan 27, 2008
Canada
hey all! looks like a great site, i cant wait to jump into the action:study: my name is mike, im from NB Canada.. just got baptized today!! i love God, my wife, and two step kids.. outdoors and country music.. what else could a country boy ask for? well.. maybe a dog:pray3: ..irish setter of course:)

Morning_Joy

Jan 26, 2008
welcome to the site country_lad
biggrin.gif
I'm new here too

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
(country_lad;32921)
hey all! looks like a great site, i cant wait to jump into the action:study: my name is mike, im from NB Canada.. just got baptized today!! i love God, my wife, and two step kids.. outdoors and country music.. what else could a country boy ask for? well.. maybe a dog:pray3: ..irish setter of course:)
It's great to have you here but what about a Lab....they're terrific too you know..........Whirlwind

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Mike. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much of the Word of God with love, joy, peace etc. I love dogs. They are cute animals.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

country_lad

Jan 27, 2008
Canada
Jon-Mark, what about cats? i have a hyper cat that likes to climb walls and claw everything it see's.. your welcome to have it if you like:) hahaWhirlwind, i love labs too, my last dog was a lab.. silly thing thought he was a lap dog:)Thesuperjag, cute till they eat your steak off the plate when you turn your back for a second haha:)God bless

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
(country_lad;33117)
Jon-Mark, what about cats? i have a hyper cat that likes to climb walls and claw everything it see's.. your welcome to have it if you like:) hahaGod bless
No thanks. I'm not allergic to cats but don't care much for them either.