Hey there.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

x.drybonesxvalleyx

Dec 16, 2007
Hi, I'm new, quite obviously. My name's Emily, and I hail from south-eastern Texas, though I have moved around a bit growing up. I'm fourteen years old currently, play numerous instruments and that is a very strong point for me, and (gasp) I absolutely love to keep Christianity's most frowned upon creatures--snakes.I come here for the reason of fellowship and information. I have been raised in Christianity since youth, and to tell the truth, I find myself very adult-like in my dedication. The youth services I know are quite, well, youthful, and I enjoy hearing a well-educated man teach adults. I've always been liking a more sophisticated point of view, rather than the small and shallow views that the youth minister gives to us. That's one of the main reasons I've come here, is to get information.And no, I don't particularly have a question. And I don't mean to ramble on any of this, by the way. My goal isn't to learn more about selective worship habits and rituals passed through certain denominations at all, for that isn't at all what matters. I understand that this is a non-denominational society we have here, and I think people need to understand that one way's ways really don't matter in the full scheme of things. I could look up devotionals and studies, and I have, but really what I would like is an individual or two who would be willing to work personally with me anywhere over the internet (whether it be mail, or more personally a messenger, but not past that) to try to teach and guide me.That's probably my main reason for coming here. I know that I have a good amount of knowledge on the Word of God but I know that I don't know it all, and that I know far from it. I know I'm young, and that anyone with more experience than me probably is more familiar with everything, but I would like somebody that I can ask questions to and that can help me understand meanings within texts. I'm sure somebody understands my rambling.. As well, I'd kind of like to get to know the people here, participate in regular conversations, and such like that. Sorry if my point didn't entirely go through with that.Love,Emily

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Emily! I am learning so much by reading the posts on here. I am sure if you have any questions, post them and you will receive answers.
smile.gif

x.drybonesxvalleyx

Dec 16, 2007
Thanks you guys! I'm not accustomed to getting such quick and wonderful replies on boards. =] I also agree--that whoever says what, it's all interpretation, elaboration, explanation, and some may help but never will be as powerful to me as the Word.