Hi All

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

skeptical inquirer

Sep 1, 2010
Hello all and thanks for having me to your forum. To put it in a nutshell, I am a new Christian and I am still very much learning about Christianity. As my name would suggest, I thinks it's important to examine our faith with a skeptical eye to be able to really understand what we believe. I would love it if the people around here could teach me something about christianity. Everyone seems very nice around here and I can't wait to contribute to some topics.

gal_from_oklahoma

Sep 1, 2010
Hello Skeptical,

I , too, am a newbie in this forum. But let me welcome you and congratulate you on your recent conversian to Christianity. God bless and guide you is my prayer!

In His Love,
Gal

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Hello all and thanks for having me to your forum. To put it in a nutshell, I am a new Christian and I am still very much learning about Christianity. As my name would suggest, I thinks it's important to examine our faith with a skeptical eye to be able to really understand what we believe. I would love it if the people around here could teach me something about christianity. Everyone seems very nice around here and I can't wait to contribute to some topics.

Where does one go about purchasing a "skeptical eye'? Some people needed one of those years back.Your fortunate to have one. Are you skeptical about what you read in the "Book" too? Or does that just go for guys like me who like to shoot of their mouths alot? I welcome the Berean soul, and God takes pleasure in those who will seek Him in spirit and in truth, in order to come to a knowledge and more, a realization of Who He Is. I will keep my eye out for you.
fivesense