hi, can i request prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truth_seeker

Mar 26, 2008
hi everyone. i'm new to the forum. i was wondering if i could request prayer. i have alot bad mental strongholds that are not of god. i feel i'm always under demonic pressure mentally where it gets to the point where i find it hard to conentratethanx in adanvce

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
I will!
smile.gif
I hope God helps you,and continue praying yourself!!!

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Have said a prayer. The past few months I have been under a lot of stress to the point of panic attacks. Terrible negative thoughts, especially when I am praying, have been strong. Don't stop praying and talking to God. Even if it is a short " Hi there God and Jesus, I know your there". Don't stop communicating with them. It is a battle; however, it is one that they will help us win!!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Christ has already won your battle on the cross. It is just up to you to trust in that victory. If you do he will deliver you I'll be praying. Your brother in christRyan Fitz

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
praying for you- could you pray for me too, same kind of things, oppression,depression,panic attacks,anxiety,suffered since childhood,but been ok for a long time until again since few weeks back. Devil knows where to attack. I have no motivation,just hang in there. I love Jesus no matter what.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Thunder1-am going through the same thing! Not from childhood but had this about four years ago. Have prayed and will keep praying for you. You are right about the devil knowing where to attack. For me he goes from area to another.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Thanks,it's so encouraging to know that there are others who support and we can be really honest about it. Jesus rocks!! Love you guys! Thunder1

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Feeling goooooood again! Thank you 4prayers and our awesome God. We get knocked down,but we get up again and off we go... yeah. Love you! Thunder1