Hi everyone. I'm new here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pmb

Sep 8, 2007
Greetings everyone. I'm new to this forum. This is my first post. I wanted to say hello to everyone.I'm a Christian of course. I like to think of myself as a devout Christian or at least working towards that. I can here to hear what others have to say about Christianity as well as to give my own humble opinion where it is requested. I've been a Christian all my live except during my rebelious teen years and my early 20's. In my 30's I returned to being religious for the most part and perhaps Christian as well. It has been the last 7 years that I've returned to being a a lot more Christian than before. I intend on staying this way from now on. It has brought great joy to me and I've met some very high quality people in the mean time. People who I find to be very wonderful people. I'm hoping to make more friends here too. Although I'm sure we will have a lot of disagreements on certain issues from the posts I've seen so far. But let me say this here and now: If I disagree with your opinion it doesn't mean that I don't respect it.
smile.gif
I look forward to meeting you all. God Bless all of you, in Jesus name.Pete

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CB Pete glad to have you aboard just jump in anywhere If I can be of any help please let me knowYour community Guide kriss

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Hi, Pete:)Welcome, my 19 year old son's name is peter too, though we never call him Pete.love, hitomi

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome Pete to Christianity Board. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn the Word of God with much love, peace, joy, tenderhearted, pleasure and so much more. Glad to have thee with us.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.