Hi from Amman, Jordan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mckerras

Aug 25, 2011
Kia ora [greetings] to all members,
I am a New Zealander, retired man, living with my wife, doing volunteer service here in the Middle East. Jan teaches 4th grade at the expats school and I do carpentry and advisory work for various organisations. Its a great way to spend some years of our retirement. Especially in this part of the world! We have toured through Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Greece, plus Central and southern Asia.
I have had the opportunity and the inspiration to do a lot of Bible study and I have written a Bible study guide. It is called Logos Telos - the Word About the End Times.
I hope that that it will be useful to anyone wanting to understand the true prophetic Word, written in short easily read articles. I will post more articles on the End times thread, as appropiate.
It is obvious to me, and anyone who thinks about the current world situation, that we are approaching the time when God will act once again in His creation. His Plan IS revealed to us in the Bible, what is necessary is to put aside whatever theories and ideas that do not have a sound Biblical basis, and with an open mind read exactly what the prophets tell us.
Prayer is essential - James 1:5-6
IHS Bruce McKerras

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome aboard mckerras!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior