Hi from Oz

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Well-Known Member
Jun 20, 2011
9,746
3,644
113
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gender
Male
Hello to all from Oz

There are a few ozies on the forum, but I noticed that many who welcomed you come from other places.

I suppose it is just how you say what you writ.

I find that it is often best to not write something as deep are you did in the OP.

Behind what black stump do you hide? Oz is too large for some to comprehend and as such you have to simplify what you mean. LOL