Hi Guys I Am From China

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biaobiao777

Jan 26, 2009
Dear friends in christ, I am very happy to be here.I am a chinese christian ,there are many wonderful hymns composed by chinese christians, if anyone who want to listen can try this.>we posed some songs in this site: >, and we will add more songs,some friends sent me private messages to ask me what about the chuch in china,and what about the daliy life of chinese christian,we will post the exhaustive information in this site: > hope you guys like it.Truly, God is with you, biaobiao

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
Firstly if this is a new person post it is in the wrong section and secondly it looks more like an advert, please don't advertise like this on this site... You could at least wait 5 posts or something.

Jilli

Feb 23, 2009
rolleyes.gif
Hi biaobiao and welcome!It is so good to hear from a christian in China.I have read the book about Brother Hun - "The Heavenly Man" and it has made me very interested in the amazing work God is doing in China right now. We can learn heaps from you guys and thanks for posting whatyou did.God bless you