hi i am new

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Wrong forum, Oh well, Kriss, or Denver will move it.Welcome to Christianity Board and hope thou enjoy thy stay here to learn more about the Word.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
yes welcome, and don't worry i probably would have made the same mistake myself since i too joined only yesterday. Anyways, welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy and get to learn more about the Word and just Faith in general

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
No problem IhsanI just moved you around a little:)Welcome to CBwe have many whom English is their second language so you will fit right in.let me know if you need any help or have any problemsyour comunity guidekriss

barshaddai

Aug 2, 2007
Ihsan hi,Do feel welcome, relax knowing you are not the only member who speaks English as second language

Ihsan Petros

Aug 1, 2007
I want to introduce myself, my name is Ihsan Petros, i am from IRAQ, I accepted the LORD JESUS in Jordan in 1995 ( in the christmas) after that in one year i served the LORD with the ministry of campus crusade for Christ in 2003 i won the visa lottery to USA , I am married but i have no kids and i accepted the will of GOD in my life for the privation of kids but thanks the LORD because He is the God of compensation.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Wow! what a story you must be a very speacial person to have heard and followed Gods calling you amongest all that adversity God Bless