Hi, I am Steve, I am new 2...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stefcui

Jan 29, 2012
The City
My name is Steve (Stefcui in Polish). I live in Cairns, Australia. I am a multi-denominational christian. I think every church has levels of truth and levels of error. There is no perfect church; yet every church is perfect. There is only one church; and yet there are thousands. Two opposing truths can both be right. Two different perspectives can both be right in their own perception. A prophecy often has several meanings simultaneously. Jesus is Priest and King, lion and Shepherd; His church gives light and is in need of light; the church is perfect, yet needs to repent; we are seated in heavenly places, yet our hope is in heaven; we love, yet need to love.

Paradoxes are inherent within God’s creation. He made a tree of life and a means of death; He made herbivores and carnivores; He made clean and unclean animals; He made heaven and hell; He is both Lord and servant.

The churches contain perfect sinners; yet we have a perfect redeemer; the church has dirtied its clothes, and yet some have remained clean; the church teaches the hated doctrine of the Nicolatians; the church is seated where Satan’s throne is; the church is profaned by a prophetic demon named Jezebel; the church is seduced by Balaam’s song and dance; the church is rich on the outside; the church is in league with the synagogue of Satan; and yet the church is held in the palm of Christ’s hand, and Christ walks among the churches inspecting us (Revelation chapter 2 & 3).

Love to you all
Steve

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! that is so poetic and yet so very true... ^_^

Hi Stefcui

welcomecat.gif

I'm glad you joined us...Welcome to our little fellowship...please make yourself at home...btw i'm just across the ditch in NZ. My brother in-law built the airport in Cairns many years back :)
haveanicedaysun.jpg

Stefcui

Jan 29, 2012
The City
Thanks Angelina,

We got pretty heavy in the chat room, hey. Sorry if we were to puffed up with knowledge and history. You're not near those fearsome earthquakes I hope?

Regards
Steve

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
no...thank goodness!
That's down in Christchurch [South Island]. I'm in the north Island. ^_^ The chatroom stuff was really good. I don't know much about history or the folks you were referring to...only through other peoples conversations. All I can say about that is, that inspite of what had happened in the past re: biblical accuracy. The Word of God can still lead people to Jesus and the Holy Spirit can still reveal truth in that word...

Bless you dear brother and welcome again! :)

BTW: your pic reminds me of my Dad when he was young...they use to call him snowy!

Stefcui

Jan 29, 2012
The City
Hi, and thank you for you comments. From what I have observed, there is a rich mixture of faith here. This encourages me.

Steve

Stefcui

Jan 29, 2012
The City
Thankyou Jiggyfly and Sashka,

I really like this forum. People seems so open and kind. I am very impressed with the love here. I will post later today on the Septuagint topic, Jiggyfly. It's my birthday tomorrow, and this morning my daughter is taking me skydiving... I'm scared... not really, a bit nervous.

God Bless
Steve