Hi, I'm new here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FirebyNight

Jun 26, 2008
Ok... my names Jess and I'm 16. I'm looking for allot of answers in my life, but so far all I find is more questions and more confusion. I guess I'm sort of looking for a place where I don't have to be afraid to say whats really going on in my life, and where there are really good Christians around, so I guess I'll see you all in chat sometime.

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Welcome Jess! My names Justin and I am also 16. Everyone here will be happy to help answer your questions. God Bless! ~Follower

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board FirebyNight. Hope you can learn the Truth and not be afraid.

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
hey Firebynight- its Brandon from the other day on AIM. Im glad youve decided to try us out. Youll see that in studying Gods word and topics you will find the answers you are looking for. In Christ alone.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
FirebyNight, may I ask for your AIM name, because I am a friend of Brandon (Red_Letter88) if you are willingly to have a friendly conversation.

FirebyNight

Jun 26, 2008
(thesuperjag;53610)
FirebyNight, may I ask for your AIM name, because I am a friend of Brandon (Red_Letter88) if you are willingly to have a friendly conversation.
yeah sure... I can't send instant messages yet so I'll post it here its FirebyNight890

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hello FirebynightWelcome to CB glad to have aboard we have a private thread if you have personal questions you do not want to share with everyone or can send Private messages or just chat with all whatever your choice Anyway hope we can answer your some of your questions. Feel free to let me know if you need help of anykind. God Blesskriss