Hi

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
I figured I would give the Christian discussion forums a try.I usually I post in political forums.I am somewhat very conservative.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board James, hope you enjoy it here and learn.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somewhat very conservative - that's a first I've heard.
wink.gif
You'll probably find a friend or two here. I'm a conservative myself because I believe it more falls in line with what the Bible teaches. I'm pretty much a frustrated political forumer because things get so rough out there sometimes and it's amazing on the viewpoints.Welcome aboard!

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(SwampFox;9899)
Somewhat very conservative - that's a first I've heard.
wink.gif

I say somewhat very conservative because on a lot of issues I am very conservative on some other issues I am not.Some people consider me a right wing fundamentalist.Of course the only ones who make those accusations are liberals.I should be flattered by that.But to liberals impression I get from them is that extremist believe the following-1.if the bible says something is a sin then it is a sin.2.John 8 1-10 is not a sin all you want card from Jesus.3.Leviticus is not bad.4.there is no such thing as cultural context in regard to the bible or being a Christian.5.Everything in the bible is true.6.the old testament is just as important as the new testament.7. Jesus did not make all the sins in the old testament legal.However I do not got to church, I distrust televangelist and consider them nothing more than con-artist trying to use God in order to exploit believers for money,I consider myself a non-denominational Christian.
You'll probably find a friend or two here. I'm a conservative myself because I believe it more falls in line with what the Bible teaches. I'm pretty much a frustrated political forumer because things get so rough out there sometimes and it's amazing on the viewpoints.Welcome aboard!
When it comes to my views on the bible I believe that the bible is a history book,the creation account in the Genesis is how it happened and that things change in the bible(not out of the bible) sometimes in regards to certain restrictions and punishments and that the bible is not open to blatantly bogus liberal interpretations of the bible.