hidden wisdom of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some say that the only thing hidden was that the Gentiles would be included. But that was not hidden. Prophesy said they would be saved through the Jews.

The people that say this do not understand that the thing hidden was that God would pay for the sins of the whole world through believing in the shed blood of Jesus on the cross. This is seen in the scriptures below. Satan would never have let Jesus shed His blood on a cross if He had known it. But as the scripture says, it was hidden in God.

1 Cor 2:7-10
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
NKJV

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However, I believe that Psalms 22 and Isaiah 53 show pretty clearly in the prophetic sense what was going to happen in the bringing in of the New Covenant.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Some say that the only thing hidden was that the Gentiles would be included. But that was not hidden. Prophesy said they would be saved through the Jews.

The people that say this do not understand that the thing hidden was that God would pay for the sins of the whole world through believing in the shed blood of Jesus on the cross. This is seen in the scriptures below. Satan would never have let Jesus shed His blood on a cross if He had known it. But as the scripture says, it was hidden in God.

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
9 But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
NKJV

You have again slipped in a whopper. There is no such thing as believing in the shed blood of Christ. You are inventing a false requirement that you can of course easily fill. Of course to many this sounds right since you didn't say something like believing in the clothing of Christ or something like that.

I'm hoping here that your repetitive error will start to dawn on people for the lie that it is. There's nothing like repetition. :)

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have again slipped in a whopper. There is no such thing as believing in the shed blood of Christ. You are inventing a false requirement that you can of course easily fill. Of course to many this sounds right since you didn't say something like believing in the clothing of Christ or something like that.

I'm hoping here that your repetitive error will start to dawn on people for the lie that it is. There's nothing like repetition. :)

It has been said that the only thing """HIDDEN IN GOD""" was that the Gentiles would be included. For your shallow mind these verses show that there was much, much more than that. It shows that Satan was caught off guard in that God (Jesus) Himself would pay for all of mankind's sins of the flesh.

But you, being a man of religion, do not want people to see it. Satan will do, through you, anything to keep people from believing in the works of God on the cross. Shame on you.

NKJV

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It has been said that the only thing """HIDDEN IN GOD""" was that the Gentiles would be included. For your shallow mind these verses show that there was much, much more than that. It shows that Satan was caught off guard in that God (Jesus) Himself would pay for all of mankind's sins of the flesh.

Included? You have Gentiles being treated like they were special pets, given easy and free access to life IN their sins...which goes against everything God stands for....truth, holiness. You are preaching against holiness.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world...not for people who believe in Jesus' blood.

But you, being a man of religion, do not want people to see it. Satan will do, through you, anything to keep people from believing in the works of God on the cross. Shame on you.

False of course. You are saying to me what belongs to you. You are a religious purveyor of sinful salvation.

Gal. 2:18 "But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a minister of sin? May it never be! For if I build again these things that I had torn down, I prove myself a transgressor.

But in your case nothing was ever torn down. It is business as usual...just add in a belief in the blood of Jesus...and continue to do as ever before. Nothing is made new. Nothing is overcome.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 10:28-30
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
NKJV

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as believing in the shed blood of Christ.

Rom 5:1, Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Rom 5:9, Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Rom 3:25, Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;