High fever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Salome is having high fever she is lying on bed unconscious I should say. We have repeated her high fever medicines you can pray fever come down she feels better est and sleep and she get healed. Let this high fever not effect her brain or have any side effects bit come down.
Even Sarah is having cough and cold she also needs prayer for her healing.
Tomorrow will take her to doctor.

Thanks

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Salome is having high fever she is lying on bed unconscious I should say. We have repeated her high fever medicines you can pray fever come down she feels better est and sleep and she get healed. Let this high fever not effect her brain or have any side effects bit come down.
Even Sarah is having cough and cold she also needs prayer for her healing.
Tomorrow will take her to doctor.

Thanks
Praying now!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Doctor gave an antibiotic if the high fever doesnot leave Salome till day after tomorrow, he to told to come with preparation to admit Salome in hospital.
You can pray the high fever leave Salome and no need to admit Salome in hospital.
Thanks!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Now Salome having high fever and not able to get up, she says her head is painting. We gave a normal fever medicine as today doctor had said.
You can pray soon fever come down and today's medicines kill all infections in her body. Because of high fever and family's situation I am in a panic situation.
Thanks!

Reactions: Adam and Dropship

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now Salome having high fever and not able to get up, she says her head is painting. We gave a normal fever medicine as today doctor had said.
You can pray soon fever come down and today's medicines kill all infections in her body. Because of high fever and family's situation I am in a panic situation.
Thanks!
God's blessings and good health please be on Salome

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!
Continuing to pray.