Him coming into my life was not like I thought it would be:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there any of the moderators, because I can not answer a new topic?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.
There is a moderator - and this might sound a bit "religious", but Jesus Christ is our moderator.

This might sound religious, but it is not. Jesus Christ is the Word of God and He is called that because He can and does talk to people, even if they don't know it. I often use Him when I need help understanding how to do things. Now, it does take some faith to believe that if you ask Him for help He is going to get it to you. And while that could mean that He gets the right person to help you, it might also mean that He can just point something out to you that you are missing. Sometimes it amazes me what I can miss. It would be like me to miss just clicking on the "Reply" button, thinking that nobody had wrote to me specifically to reply to, and missing the that it is there to reply to the thread. In that case He can easily point that out to me. I am not saying that is it, but I am saying that He has helped me numerous times with things just like that. Thought, sometimes He has to get me to someone more specialized, and He can do that too.

Our faith in Him goes up and down based on how hard we believe it is for Him to answer us. So in similar cases I ask, don't hear a response because I have trouble believing that I can hear for that specific information, yet then later it is just fixed or suddenly I do pick Him up talking to me about it. I believe most Christian will run across that same thing in their lives. So then, the important thing is to always seek our Lord Jesus Christ, trying to believe He can talk to us and will make a way when there seems to be no way! And I am talking about these seemingly little things in our lives. :)

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't change my password ??
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please tell me.
Thank you.
I don't work for the forum. And I am not you. I do work for the Lord, but His work for Him is to draw people to Him - not me!

So I tell people to seek Him and testify about what He has done for me - which includes helping me with passwords. I often cannot find a password for a site, and then I turn to Him, and He helps me. That is a testimony about Him, but we all have a choice to make, and that choice is to believe that He is there with us or not there with us. I testify that when I believe that He is there with me, I turn to Him, ask Him, and get answers - one way or another, but it usually involves me hearing something from Him with my spiritual ears, but might mean I see something like a vision with my spiritual eyes.

And He has told me that we all have a personal responsibility to seek Him for ourselves!!!!

Now He sometimes does tell me very specific things He wants pass on to very specific people. But my job is not to by the Word of God, that is the job of the Lord or lords and King of kings, Jesus Christ - and I am not Him but testify about Him who I know.

Now I did go over seeking Him and hearing Him for the answer, did you believe my testimony? Did you seek Him, or are you seeking other people instead of seeking Him? This is an important question that need to be asked - not that I need to know but that you need to seek Him for yourself. He helps me, so I know He will help you too.

Yet it is also written:

Jn 3:11 “Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

So don't be someone like those Jesus was talking to then! Accept the testimony of the Lord our God, and seek Him by faith.

Now know that His thoughts are not your thoughts!! So when I seek Him I rarely find out that He was thinking like I was!! So if I was thinking that He would just tell me the password, He might have been thinking that He would just tell me where the password was. If I wan thinking He would tell me where the password was, He might have been thinking that He would point me to a person who could help me. If I was thinking He would point me to a person who could help me, He might have just been trying to get a certain message across to me.

He is smart like that. You can't out think Him, but you can seek Him!!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was a Regional Sales Manager working all of Canada and Alaska from Tampa, FL.

We were told to be in a week and out a week. When I was in the office, I would take an afternoon off and go to play golf .......alone.

Marketing Secretary asked one day. Why do you play golf alone? "God and I have a lot to talk about."

Reactions: Gottservant