How are we supposed to enjoy heaven when our non-Christian loved ones are in hell?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it, though?
yes sir it surely does.. the rich man in hell lifted up his eyes in torment's. the lake of fire where the fire is never quenched and the worm does not die . in heaven all is peace you will not know of any type pain or suffering in heaven . we have a glorified body .

if your doctrines teaches just the opposite you can keep it ,because its not Bible

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

How are we supposed to enjoy heaven when our non-Christian loved ones are in hell?​

don't we gloat over the ones burning that we don't love?

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How are we supposed to enjoy heaven when our non-Christian loved ones are in hell?​

don't we gloat over the ones burning that we don't love?
you have a mouse in your pocket who is we? this is getting to much strange fire

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you have a mouse in your pocket who is we? this is getting to much strange fire
For those who believe God maintains eternal frying for those who have a different view, couldn't one say, 'a servant is not above his Master'?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
  1. Lovingly tell them about Jesus.
  2. Pray.
  3. Trust in God that he will do what is just concerning them.
When I have done the above, I feel peaceful.

You can't enjoy heaven if you don't trust God to do the right things. I trust God will do the right things for non-believers. I know that I will enjoy heaven, Isaiah 65:

Revelation 21:

See also Worries about the new heaven and earth?.
This raises the question of whether familial and emotional ties in this life carry over to the next.

Reactions: TonyChanYT

Freedm

Aug 3, 2023
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yes sir it surely does.. the rich man in hell lifted up his eyes in torment's. the lake of fire where the fire is never quenched and the worm does not die . in heaven all is peace you will not know of any type pain or suffering in heaven . we have a glorified body .

if your doctrines teaches just the opposite you can keep it ,because its not Bible
You're referring to a parable. That's not exactly definitive. Besides, the parable does not say anything about fire.