How Are You Feeling Today?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just thought that this would be a good subject to start as we reflect our feelings and show how God handles/views them. :)

Joy- Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."

Sorrow- Psalm 34:18 "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Anger- Proverbs 14:29 "Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly."

Fear- Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not for I am with you; Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand."

Worry- Philippians 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Confusion- 2 Timothy 2:7 "Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.

Frustration- 1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all of your anxieties on Him because He cares for you."

Love- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Reactions: Azim