• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Tuesday lovely friends!

Just wanted to share a message on how to release our burdens to god, or you may call it, laying our burdens on the altar, aka. letting go and letting God!

Find the message on: YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes if you're interessted.

I know that is something that took me a long time to really get ahold of (and sometimes struggle with today) but when we release our troubles to God, we can experience His peace.

We were never designed to operate independent of God. It's no wonder our bodies suffer. God tells us his burden is light. He is more than enough!

We shared some personal experiences this week which I believe will be a blessing to you and we had some laughs along the way. I sincerely hope you'll find even just a nugget or two of wisdom to bring you rest.

God bless!

p.s. I feel like I have to say this every time..but...the message is completely free. We're not selling anything. This is wisdom freely given by the Holy Spirit and is now freely given to any who want to receive it.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy Tuesday lovely friends!

Just wanted to share a message on how to release our burdens to god, or you may call it, laying our burdens on the altar, aka. letting go and letting God!

Find the message on: YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes if you're interessted.

I know that is something that took me a long time to really get ahold of (and sometimes struggle with today) but when we release our troubles to God, we can experience His peace.

We were never designed to operate independent of God. It's no wonder our bodies suffer. God tells us his burden is light. He is more than enough!

We shared some personal experiences this week which I believe will be a blessing to you and we had some laughs along the way. I sincerely hope you'll find even just a nugget or two of wisdom to bring you rest.

God bless!

p.s. I feel like I have to say this every time..but...the message is completely free. We're not selling anything. This is wisdom freely given by the Holy Spirit and is now freely given to any who want to receive it.

Hi Misty!
"but when we release our troubles to God, we can experience His peace."

I started to watch the video and hopefully may come back to it. I found, for me personally that to get prone on the floor, unclasp your hands wide, ask Him to take what you are holding onto and that He fill you with HIS will for you...surrender.

Reactions: Pearl

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Misty!
"but when we release our troubles to God, we can experience His peace."

I started to watch the video and hopefully may come back to it. I found, for me personally that to get prone on the floor, unclasp your hands wide, ask Him to take what you are holding onto and that He fill you with HIS will for you...surrender.
Whatever works! I know, for me, I often pray to God to keep me humble and give me the wisdom to leave any personal desire to rely on myself behind! I need Him to take control! I know His will is always for my good!

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Paul took some serious stick but still managed to come up smiling, a great role model for us all..:)

Paul said "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" (Philippians 4:12)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Paul took some serious stick but still managed to come up smiling, a great role model for us all..:)

Paul said "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want" (Philippians 4:12)
@Dropship I think perhaps a key to Paul's contentment is found in the fact that Philippians is the Epistle of Joy...... :)

Reactions: Dropship

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I like that quote :)

Reactions: Dropship