How far is too far? (its about sex)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
If the person doesn't believe in ethics and standards of Chris's righteousness they will do as they please. Example to show a point. If you open a can of soda what happens? That's right it fizzes. So if two humans come together they have chemical reactions which they can't fight off. We know abortion is a terrible thing to do yet 1,000s of babies who are alive die from murder. So we must discipline ourselves to seek to occupy our minds with wholesome thoughts. Rom. 8:6, for they who are spiritually minded have life and peace, the carnal minded is death. My mother in law has Alzheimers and she has no control over her mouth, she always said she was a Christian but now she curses etc. That is because she didn't have it in her heart but her head. Now she is like Nebuchadnezzar who was mad. Dan.4:.

very interesting. could you go into more depth about your mother in law and and what it exeplifies?

Axehead

May 9, 2012
If the person doesn't believe in ethics and standards of Chris's righteousness they will do as they please. Example to show a point. If you open a can of soda what happens? That's right it fizzes. So if two humans come together they have chemical reactions which they can't fight off. We know abortion is a terrible thing to do yet 1,000s of babies who are alive die from murder. So we must discipline ourselves to seek to occupy our minds with wholesome thoughts. Rom. 8:6, for they who are spiritually minded have life and peace, the carnal minded is death. My mother in law has Alzheimers and she has no control over her mouth, she always said she was a Christian but now she curses etc. That is because she didn't have it in her heart but her head. Now she is like Nebuchadnezzar who was mad. Dan.4:.

Wow, she has no control over her mouth so what is in her heart just comes out. What exactly is it really, that men have called Alzheimer's? The reason I ask, is that I know an older sister in the Lord who everyone that knew her in her "normal" life knew that she was such a godly woman. She did not talk it either, she walked it. Her and her husband actually lived by faith (he was a pastor) and did not take any salary or ask for any money in pastoring a church. They laid their lives down for the sheep and they had a lot of spiritual fruit. They raised 5 godly children. She has Alzheimer's now and is very abusive towards her husband who cares for her everyday. If her condition was not given a medical name you would think she has several demons. Very, very strange. I would like to know more about this. I know the medical world has a label for everything.