How has this been allowed to happen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police sometimes find evidence of Satanic rituals in some crime scenes...dead or mutilated animals. The Santeria cult is known for that.
The Santerians would never claim to be satanists. not that I know of.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Satanic temples in schools - unbelievable.
Evil people doing what evil people do.

This whole "freedom of religion" was originally the freedom to practice whichever form of Christianity you believed, Catholic, Protestant, Anabaptist, whichever.

Imagine the founding father's reaction to "freedom of religion" being used to bring Satanism into public schools! Of course, the original public schools used the Bible for their textbook.

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Santerians would never claim to be satanists. not that I know of.
This is the testimony of a woman who was raised in Santeria and she says Santeria involves a lot of voodoo, witchcraft, and "black & white" magic. She is a survivor of SRA (satanic ritual abuse) under this religion. This involved people in high places as well.

IF you want to hear about that part, skip forward to 28 minutes.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That may be her experience, and i don't think she is storying, but yes, there is hoodoo, roots, and the worship of orishas. I dont recall anything considered satanic, and I don't know how old you are but years ago, alot of us when we were kids, and knew no better loved this song about an orisha, and probably sang it. Babalu Aye is the Orisha of sickness- since it is a syncretic religion, he is St. Lazarus. ( You can find many represented as saints. The religion stem from RC, when slaves were brought over, and hid their religion through the pretend worship of RC saints, when in fact, they were worshiping the Orishas

1709316666034.jpeg

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't even care to discuss anything with you. You have zero discernment.
It takes discernment to identify what is and what is not satanic
I guess you believe God ordains these practices.
What a dishonest and nasty thing to say.
I'm not discussing anything with a person who defends evil.
Pointing out another mistake or misinformation is now evil? Or is it only evil when it's your misinformation?