How has this been allowed to happen?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know. There is a bunch of false news. Doubt there is one in Fyffe, Plainview, or Slyvanina, Henager… the schools I went to as a growing child.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Satanic temples in schools - unbelievable.
The First Amendment's Establishment Clause prohibits the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” This clause not only forbids the government from establishing an official religion, but also prohibits government actions that unduly favor one religion over another.

Specifically to the article you linked Florida is trying to pass legislation allowing volunteer chaplains in schools. I'm sure the bill was proposed with the idea that only one religions chaplains could go into schools but if you allow one religion in you have to allow them all.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra and Debp

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is too disgusting and I'm not surprised. It's been advertised in the public square, especially since the last couple of decades: at games, theaters, music festivals, in parades, opening ceremonies, and now will be entrenched in all government schools of the West.

Another spiritual evil act, to further corrupt the minds of the innocent and to to force and mandate evil throughout society. The goal of course is easily recognizable, to kill off Christianity and wipe it off the global for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp and TLHKAJ

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parents need to remove their children from these indoctrination camps... and should have done so decades ago. Things will get worse, sad to say. :/
What is the purpose of Florida's legislation allowing volunteer chaplains in schools other than indoctrination?

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where I am never opposed to evangelism....it makes for great headlines. But real change stems from relationships and ongoing encouragement.

It's come to my attention that schools have been recruiting people to assist with things like reading programs and other mentorship avenues. Where people of character interact with children in the public schools to provide assistance to teachers with study groups and activities.

This is an area that churches can and should provide assistance....instead of blatant evangelism (which currently will not do anything) we can form adult/child relationships with the evangelical churches in the area and make the church an important peer group resource for all school aged children.

Of course background checks and psychological evaluations are going to be necessary....so that the church puts its best foot forward in this endeavor.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
satanic temples in schools - unbelievable.

Under the US Constitution... no one religion can be given preferential treatment over another.

So get used to it... there's going to be a lot more of this sort of thing as the majority of this nation's people have rejected the Lord including the majority of those that confess to be Christians as they follow a different jesus and another gospel.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea is equal opportunity for all religions, I suppose.... nice cover for satanists to get special privileges. They don't get bullied like Christians do. People are more okay with darkness (satanic worship, human sacrifices, pedophilia, etc) than rules to live by like ....thou shalt not kill, or love your neighbor as yourself. Go figure .... most of the leaders over society are luciferian/satanists.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The goal of course is easily recognizable, to kill off Christianity and wipe it off the global for good.
Bad is considered cool. Girls want to date the bad boys.

Christians are portrayed as goodie two shoes, not having any fun.

In my experience, the indoctrination is no deeper than that.

Reactions: APAK

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Christian students there should establish a Christian church.

The Satanic Temple bunch are atheists. Led by a convicted conman using an alias now due to his record.

His purpose in the rest of his short life,given his age,is to be a thorn in the life of Christians. And to insult the faithful and the faith by holding reverence for our adversary.
His other purpose in mutilating children's consciousness,his twisted motive,he thinks,will live on in them after he's gone.

Meanwhile,that Satanic parasite lives off the publicity his mental illness and criminal character generated in public.

To know him is to feel the need to take a shower,even if one merely glimpses him in a crowd.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea is equal opportunity for all religions, I suppose.... nice cover for satanists to get special privileges.
What special privileges?
They don't get bullied like Christians do.
It is difficult to take that claim seriously considering the posts in this thread
People are more okay with darkness (satanic worship, human sacrifices, pedophilia, etc) than rules to live by like ....thou shalt not kill, or love your neighbor as yourself. Go figure .... most of the leaders over society are luciferian/satanists.
Or rules like don't give false witness.
Satanists don't sacrifice anything much less human beings and they staunchly oppose pedophilia unlike some religions that quietly endorse it by hiding and protecting clergy who do abuse children.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanists don't sacrifice anything much less human beings
Police sometimes find evidence of Satanic rituals in some crime scenes...dead or mutilated animals. The Santeria cult is known for that.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or rules like don't give false witness.
Satanists don't sacrifice anything much less human beings and they staunchly oppose pedophilia unlike some religions that quietly endorse it by hiding and protecting clergy who do abuse children.
You've come too late to try to sell me that lie. I survived it and still live under threat because of what I was born into. I don't need you to tell me what they claim to believe (or not believe). They hide within all sects of society ....even Christian churches .... claiming to be Christians, but actually serving satan/lucifer. And yes, under that includes child abuses of all sorts, and satanic ritual human sacrifices.

• Sad
Reactions: marks and Debp

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police sometimes find evidence of Satanic rituals in some crime scenes...dead or mutilated animals. The Santeria cult is known for that.
conducted by this satanic church or by some rather stupid kids?

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've come too late to try to sell me that lie. I survived it and still live under threat because of what I was born into. I don't need you to tell me what they claim to believe (or not believe). They hide within all sects of society ....even Christian churches .... claiming to be Christians, but actually serving satan/lucifer. And yes, under that includes child abuses of all sorts, and satanic ritual human sacrifices.
I was a kid and everyone was up in arms with the Satanic Panic craze and the nonsense that brought about. I remember being at home sick and watching some daytime talk show so popular back then. The that day has written a book about his horrific experiences being born into a satanic cult that operated within a New York City Catholic church. we got all sots of stories about the horrors that went on in that church's basement including all the ones you list. Then someone asked him "what Catholic church are you talking about?" He tried dodging the question but eventually said it was St Mary's. The audience member told him there are literally dozens of St. Mary's in New York. He got defensive but another audience member came to his rescue asking if it was the one at something something West 34th. And es that was exactly the one. Until it got pointed out that the address given was for the empire state building. The rest of the show didn't go well for him.