how many christians does it take to change a lightbulb

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
20 if I'm in the groupHey the name ryan fitz ( just pretend its capitalized)from what Ive seen catholics aren't liked here, which is sweet because I am catholic. actually i don't consider myself catholic, nor do i consider myself a lutheran, a methodist, baptist, or any of the other protestant groups. I believe in the uniting of the christian churches so we may be one. It does not mean I seperate myself from the catholic church, in fact God has called me to be a catholic priest. which I will start fulfilling in 3 hopefully short years.kudos ( whatever that means)Fitz

dgc

Nov 27, 2007
How many psychriatrists does it take to change a lightbulb? just 1 but the lightbulb has got to want to change.

winsome

Feb 15, 2008
How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a light bulb?None- Bill Gates just declares darkness as the industry standard.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
yOU are not the only catholic here . confessional Lutherans never rejected the old Catholic faith just the new --------the papacy and many of his teaching's.So if your not liked here I guess i am not either.to become one in faith that would mean we would all have to believe in every teaching of the bible as truth and with out error and in the same way . or their is a easier way but not desirable at all . we could all give way to heresey and be one in faith that way.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
I was using dark humor.Unfortunatley the humor part can't be detected.I have been very well accepted here and am very grateful.Thank you everyone.

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
Have I told you lately that I love you! we may not agree, but who cares! All that counts is, if we are truly saved...if the answer is yes, then praise God. If the answer is no, I still love you and so does God.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
I was using dark humor.Unfortunatley the humor part can't be detected.I have been very well accepted here and am very grateful.Thank you everyone.
Yes, do not worry. I am a fellow Catholic as well. I do not shun other denominations, I welcome them and cherish our common belief in Jesus Christ.Amen, brother.