How marvelously I was lifted by...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
How marvelously I was lifted by...

For a long time – several years - after my baptizing I almost did not go to the church. There were some circumstances against it… But after reading one book of one Christian writer I had realized the necessity of regularly partaking in Divine Service.
Soon I decided to confess my sins and partake in Eucharist (Holy Communion). In the evening I confessed my sins in presence of our priest and he by the Name of Jesus Christ forgave me.
At home I read prayers written by ancient fathers of Church. I tried to feel deeply the words of prayers.
In the morning I had awaken. I wanted not to sleep, but I wanted not to hurry for to stand up and I shut my eyes and was lying (I am enough lazy and like to lie several minutes after awaken in holidays). But.
Almost in that moment when I shut my eyes, I feel my left hand was lifted in the air. In great surprise I quickly opened my eyes and had seen
In the air a little more than 1 meter somebody was squatting on his heels without foothold and pulling with his hand my left hand. His body was almost transparent, but it was enough clearly seen, as a crisp human figure. And I feel his strength, and I was lifted with his effort. When I became sitting on my sofa, in that moment that one had disappeared.
And I quickly dressed myself and went to our church, and took the Eucharist the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ.
Our priest explained that guardian angels often wake up men, but men did not feel and did not see them.

Several years later I was awaken by my angel with other way. (First time I did not hear his voice, but only saw his body.)
It was in the deep night, nearly three hours before sunrise. When I was sleeping I heard ringing like from a little, but enough loud bell. Then I heard a voice with excusing (in my language – Russian), it can be translated for English so: ”Is it not badly, that I had awaken you so early?”
I answered (inside me, without sounds): “Not badly”. Then he spoke: “Then let’s go, lets pray together”. That time I prayed with more deep feelings, than usually.

Andrey Volgin (Andrey son of Lion) 47 y.o, Russia, town Balabanovo in Kaluga region.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Bless you dear brother! Our Father has let you see into the Spiritual world! What a precious gift you have received!

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Bless you dear brother! Our Father has let you see into the Spiritual world! What a precious gift you have received!
Thank you!
But however, what of contrary opinions can men have about such events! On other Christian forum some members are sure, that I saw and heard a demon. Well, I will not discuss too much.
But then those events only strengthen my belief in Christ.

But I'd like to worn. Do not wait some miracles for you especially. Simply keep the memory of Jesus Christ in you mind all the time and ask of Him Salvation.