How old is everyone here?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
41. And I feel every bit of it. In the words of Indiana Jones: It's not the years, it's the mileage.

"Westworld" was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. To me Yul will always be the steely-eyed Gunslinger.

I loved him in Westworld but the first movie I can remember seeing him in was "The Ten Commandments".

"So let it be written, so let it be done."

Axehead

May 9, 2012
1088 in Gerbil years.

stock-photography-gerbil.jpg

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
Looked this up.

"I would say one human year us equal to about twenty gerbil years. This is based on the fact that a healthy gerbil can live to be four human years old, and the average human lives between 75 and 85. It's simple math from there.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_are_gerbil_years#ixzz281qakVXf"

1088/20ish= 54ish? Maybe if we considered ourselves from a tree/human ratio we would all sound younger. Depending on the variety of course.

I am about 4 years old in red wood years.

kbrenton

Dec 13, 2014
Delaware
47 and I am usually the one being yelled at for not acting my age: I just wish I could get sent to my room! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!