How to delete account?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One should never jump into a forum and assume that people are calling other people trolls without careful consideration. I don’t think everyone are trolls, but I have meet a few here.
Don’t ever assume that there are no trolls in an online community, it’s like turning the blind eye to something.
I don’t think amadeus, FluffyYellowDuck, Heart2Soul, farouk, FHII or Rita are trolls.
That label I only put on people who purposely misrepresent other’s opinions or people only up to provoke others.
I'm not a troll. In fact, I'm not defined by anyone's labels. My identity is in Jesus Christ.

I agreed with some of what you were saying and asked sincere questions about the parts I wasn't sure about or in agreement with. Based on that, you called me all sorts of names.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a troll. In fact, I'm not defined by anyone's labels. My identity is in Jesus Christ.

I agreed with some of what you were saying and asked sincere questions about the parts I wasn't sure about or in agreement with. Based on that, you called me all sorts of names.
That is right , sister is no troll . March onwards in the glorious LORD .

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark

Since I can’t quote a locked thread I’ll just quote you saying this:
“No, I'm reading it in context. And you're trying to justify men having sex outside of marriage. Wow.”

Your accusations are completely unfounded and your claim that I’m trying to justify men having sex outside of marriage is a personal attack, you also claim that I’m against law, that’s also totally unfounded. Claims like the ones you made was derailing and smeared my person. You kept asking the same questions and accused me of all kinds of things before I came to the conclusion that you are only trying to attack my person, in what I suppose is an attempt to provoke me and derail the debate.
You keep saying that you are trying to understand but still you constantly say that I represent or support things I don’t support.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amadeus ,@Rita, @Heart2Soul, @farouk, @FHII and @FluffyYellowDuck.

I’ve prayed about it and I am staying. How could I turn away from you guys.
Nobody wants to be known as a double dipper (that’s just savage).
From now on, I’ll be more selective in regards to whom I reply (Who/whom - Any help?).
Thanks for all the great advice.
There are more posts on this forum than I am able to read and digest every day. I do not use the "ignore" feature, but I learned long ago to avoid certain subjects and sometimes even certain people.

Not putting anyone on ignore allows me to easily enter in anyway where normally I might not. We need to be led by God and to move toward where He leads us more closely all of the time. How often I have missed the Way? Too many!

When I see a new face or name, I always try to presume it is a person who loves God and is always striving to do things God's Way. Sometimes he proves himself to be different and if it is too far off the course as I see it then I may have to leave him alone.

Not a perfect system because my hearing is at times also flawed or I have been distracted... God always knows. Do we always hear? Are we always paying attention to Him?

Last edited:
Reactions: McFearless

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I can’t quote a locked thread I’ll just quote you saying this:
“No, I'm reading it in context. And you're trying to justify men having sex outside of marriage. Wow.”

Your accusations are completely unfounded and your claim that I’m trying to justify men having sex outside of marriage is a personal attack, you also claim that I’m against law, that’s also totally unfounded. Claims like the ones you made was derailing and smeared my person. You kept asking the same questions and accused me of all kinds of things before I came to the conclusion that you are only trying to attack my person, in what I suppose is an attempt to provoke me and derail the debate.
You keep saying that you are trying to understand but still you constantly say that I represent or support things I don’t support.
Is it possible to consider letting this go and move forward?
A wise teacher I had gave us an assignment to write a letter to someone who had offended us....
Our letter could address what was angering us but it couldn't say "You hurt/angered me when YOU did such and such"....instead we had to phrase it in a way that we took responsibility for our own actions/reactions/perceptions in response to that person.
So instead of You hurt me....it says...I was hurt by what I may have perceived as antagonistic or intentional.....I welcome any suggestions you may have and if I am in disagreement with it I will purpose to respect your thoughts regardless. I will be honest but in a respectful way.

This isn't exactly the letter I wrote but similar.

Oh I forgot....she had us write a letter to someone who offended us...then she read it and gave it back with instructions on how we should communicate.

Last edited:

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Is it possible to consider letting this go and move forward?
A wise teacher I had gave us an assignment to write a letter to someone who had offended us....
Our letter could address what was angering us but it couldn't say "You hurt/angered me when YOU did such and such"....instead we had to phrase it in a way that we took responsibility for our own actions/reactions/perceptions in response to that person.
So instead of You hurt me....it says...I was hurt by what I may have perceived as antagonistic or intentional.....I welcome any suggestions you may have and if I am in disagreement with it I will purpose to respect your thoughts regardless. I will be honest but in a respectful way.

This isn't exactly the letter I wrote but similar.

Oh I forgot....she had us write a letter to someone who offended us...then she read it and gave it back with instructions on how we should communicate.

Dear @Heart2Soul,
I didn’t bring it up and I can let it go.
I just had the feeling that couldn’t since she came on this thread to discuss it further. That’s also why I though she might need some clarity in regards to the reasoning behind my words.
I didn’t follow her into a thread she was commenting on to debate her behavior towards me. I just didn’t want her to think that my words were unfounded or without reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @Heart2Soul,
I just had the feeling that couldn’t since she came on this thread to discuss it further. That’s also why I though she might need some clarity in regards to the reasoning behind my words.
I didn’t follow her into a thread she was commenting on to debate her behavior towards me. I just didn’t want her to think that my words were unfounded or without reason.
This needs to be discussed privately. Thanks

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @Heart2Soul,
I would like to start off on a clean slate. I can let it go. I admit that it was frustrating to encounter the attacks which were based on a misjudgment. I did have honest and sincere questions and was trying to clarify what your views were. I am not a person who antagonizes. I was just confused by the mixed messages. (If you go back to that thread and read, you can even see where I agreed with you on some points and then tried to help others understand where you were coming from re: the "gay marriage" issue.) That's why it was confusing that you then turned and attacked me.

ANYWAY .....setting all that aside, Idk if you're able to do so, but I would like to call truce. (This is in no way admitting I am a wolf or a blasphemer. lol) Idk if you're willing if you see me as a sister. But I'd like to try.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I support this statement...you are not a troll.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to start off on a clean slate. I can let it go. I admit that it was frustrating to encounter the attacks which were based on a misjudgment. I did have honest and sincere questions and was trying to clarify what your views were. I am not a person who antagonizes. I was just confused by the mixed messages. (If you go back to that thread and read, you can even see where I agreed with you on some points and then tried to help others understand where you were coming from re: the "gay marriage" issue.) That's why it was confusing that you then turned and attacked me.

ANYWAY .....setting all that aside, Idk if you're able to do so, but I would like to call truce. (This is in no way admitting I am a wolf or a blasphemer. lol) Idk if you're willing if you see me as such. But I'd like to try.
My heart is overflowing with joy!!! Hugs! GOD bless you!!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear @Heart2Soul,
Praise God for the spirit of peace moving here....I am about to do a bunch of cartwheels!