How to Destroy a Political Opponent

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Left has found another way to destroy a political opponent: Indict the opponent on trumped up charges in as many states as possible, draining him of all his financial resources.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Left has found another way to destroy a political opponent: Indict the opponent on trumped up charges in as many states as possible, draining him of all his financial resources.
Well they certainly know lots of dirty tricks. Kind of reminds me of Communists.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Keep up the harassment of all kinds, judicial, nuisance lawsuits, MSM attacks, organized rioting and protests, everything is aimed to sway public opinion, and keep the other side out of the fray. Always a created crisis, an oppressive heavy-handed attack, all hands-on deck situation to them. Courts issue rulings that are overturned on appeals, but they are not illegal for the most part. It all gets very expensive to litigate. Weaponizing by the DOJ of another political party which is funded by the government with limitless funds against private persons of the other side with limited funds. Congress has even talked of defunding the DOJ. When salaries don't get paid, people stop working.

Their rhetoric ratchets up and up. Did you notice 'climate change' is now called 'climate crisis'. Forward on to war.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is so right on!

Luke 4
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Bible is so right on!

Luke 4
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, [e]“Get behind Me, Satan! [f]For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

So the devil again telling half truths. While Jesus speaks nothing but the whole truth.

The
King of Glory and His Kingdom​

A Psalm of David.​

Psalm 24, The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.”

8 And Jesus answered and said to him, [e]“Get behind Me, Satan! [f]For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ ”

So the devil again telling half truths. While Jesus speaks nothing but the whole truth.
Don't you ever wonder why 'our' government is filled with lying thieves?

Daniel 4
The Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The left has no virtue left at all. All they seek is raw power and they are quite willling to destroy this country to get it.

Reactions: mailmandan

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The left has no virtue left at all. All they seek is raw power and they are quite willling to destroy this country to get it.
That is a major goal of theirs, they hate the America that was built over a few centuries and want to fundamentally transform it into the global government consciousness.

Reactions: mailmandan

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a major goal of theirs, they hate the America that was built over a few centuries and want to fundamentally transform it into the global government consciousness.
Amen!

Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen!

Revelation 13
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.
Rev 17, the waters of that sea in Revelation, is defined in v15, that sea touches and corrupts every nation of people across the face of the earth. And allows the beast to rule over the nations for a short time.
In the coming new heavens and earth, there is no more of that sea.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you [g]saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Revelation 21:1
All Things Made New
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.