How to Test the Spirits?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware of the spirit of error who declare that true believers are without sin and untrue believers do sin.

For scripture declare, if the church say that they have no sin, they deceive themselves, and the truth is not in them. Again, if the church say that they have not sinned, they make GOD a liar, and HIS Word is not in them. In the church there are believers who are perfect and believers who sin and need forgiveness. (1 John 1:8&10)

Beware of the spirit of error who declare that the dead in Christ, even Paul, are risen to be with the Lord.

For scripture declare, only in the first return of Christ in the cloud, the dead in Christ including Paul, shall rise and changed. And then ascend to meet the Lord in the clouds (1 Thessalonians 4:16&17)
Its gone much father than that now my friend .
I see a massive spirit of error at work today . And it is a liar and cometh of anti christ .
It denies the dire need for unbeleivers , aka other religoins to repent and to believe on JESUS the CHRIST .
IT promotes a version of love that has come OF THE WORLD , of the dragon itself to decieve this world and her peoples
into the great lie that leadeth all to damnation .
IT whispers to them and pours to them of its love cup a lie that will damn them all and not one who partakes of that cup
of the whores love will escape the WRATH OF GOD and of THE LAMB whom its Love DENIED .
it hollers come ye my children and let us have common ground within christendom
and with the other false religions . SHHH it sayeth to its slaves
NO need for words , just hug all , do not correct their sins or unbelief ,
just find COMMON GROUND with them all . Be as one , let us have world peace and safety
let us build in our love tower that reaches to heaven .
BUT THAT TOWER of love is coming down on the DAY OF JESUS CHRIST .
for it allowed The DIRE need to beleive on JESUS to be TROD UNDER FOOT .
IT allowed the sin of unbelief to remain on the lost religoins
IT allowed and even honored certain sins and hollered , GOD is love , let us not judge
let us simply embrace . Many aint gonna make it my friend .
WE better flee this false love unity bridge building we are one healing the wound crap and fast.
its uniting a religoin of ANTI CHRIST .

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Its gone much father than that now my friend .
I see a massive spirit of error at work today . And it is a liar and cometh of anti christ .
It denies the dire need for unbeleivers , aka other religoins to repent and to believe on JESUS the CHRIST .
IT promotes a version of love that has come OF THE WORLD , of the dragon itself to decieve this world and her peoples
into the great lie that leadeth all to damnation .
IT whispers to them and pours to them of its love cup a lie that will damn them all and not one who partakes of that cup
of the whores love will escape the WRATH OF GOD and of THE LAMB whom its Love DENIED .
it hollers come ye my children and let us have common ground within christendom
and with the other false religions . SHHH it sayeth to its slaves
NO need for words , just hug all , do not correct their sins or unbelief ,
just find COMMON GROUND with them all . Be as one , let us have world peace and safety
let us build in our love tower that reaches to heaven .
BUT THAT TOWER of love is coming down on the DAY OF JESUS CHRIST .
for it allowed The DIRE need to beleive on JESUS to be TROD UNDER FOOT .
IT allowed the sin of unbelief to remain on the lost religoins
IT allowed and even honored certain sins and hollered , GOD is love , let us not judge
let us simply embrace . Many aint gonna make it my friend .
WE better flee this false love unity bridge building we are one healing the wound crap and fast.
its uniting a religoin of ANTI CHRIST .
Apparently yes, until the anti-Christ man appear in the scene, but the spirit of anti-Christ already in the scene since the days of the Apostles. There are two significant signs hand in hand to watch out for to know the man is already in the scene.

First, he will make a peace treaty with Israel, yes noted, there's been number of them made and commonly known.

Second, he will allow the Jews to rebuild their Temple, and sacrifices according to the Law of Moses will resume daily from then on.

i believe this starts the three and a half year tribulation for the true church of Christ under the rule of anti-Christ. Since Israel's long awaited Temple and others pertaining to the Law have been accomplished by the Jews.

Henceforth, they will join together with the world under the rule of anti-Christ, and persecute the true church of Christ worldwide. Even the very elect themselves shall be deceived, as the church undergo three and a half year of tribulation. This is GOD's will to distinguish between the prepared virgins and the unprepared virgins, one will be taken up and the other left behind.

Take note, both were ready expecting His return, but He was a little late and they fell asleep. By the time they woke up, their lamps ran out of oil, where 5 prepared extra oil to keep their lamp burning. While the other 5 did not and had to run back to purchase for more oil. By the time the keeper of the door opened, and the 5 who prepared themselves were allowed in. Then the door was shut after them, and when the other 5 virgins returned, they were unable to get in, therefore left behind.

Isn't this a short tale resembling the rapture, where all the churches expecting His return very soon. Even claiming would happen before or the beginning reign of anti-Christ, so they could escape him. These fail to perceive that the Lord will be a little late than expected, and doesn't this signify the three and a half year of the true church of Christ's tribulation, and then rapture. On the other hand, after this then the world and anti-Christ and the false prophet will undergo the great tribulation of GOD's wrath.

Looks like the unprepared 5 virgins who are not allowed to enter, signify the unprepared believers left behind. As, both are in the same line or field of work, yet one is taken and the other left behind. Therefore, these together with the very elect Israel, will undergo the great tribulation as well.

Thank you

Reactions: The Learner

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Beware of the spirit of error who declare that true believers are without sin and untrue believers do sin.

For scripture declare, if the church say that they have no sin, they deceive themselves, and the truth is not in them. Again, if the church say that they have not sinned, they make GOD a liar, and HIS Word is not in them. In the church there are believers who are perfect and believers who sin and need forgiveness. (1 John 1:8&10)
The forgiveness of sin and cleansing from all unrighteousness is granted to believers, hence giving a grace period for believers to sin no more. This shows GOD's forbearance that all who are called, not one of them should perish.

This also creates an opportunity for those who are perfect in Christ, to be sad and pray for those who are poor in faith and sin. The prodigal son parable is an good example and a lesson also to the perfect son in church. Everything the father did right, the perfect son was on the offence and in contempt, reasonably understandable. But that's not what the father requires, even being together in HIS own household.

Moses had every right to get angry with Israel who tested him, and agree with GOD to destroy them completely without a trace. But on the contrary, he pleaded, begged and cried for them, even implying they would be a laughing stock for the enemies if such a thing happens. Can you imagine that not even one of us thought of that, nor ever did it, i doubt it?

Thank you

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
From G3984; to test (objectively), that is, endeavor, scrutinize, entice, discipline: - assay, examine, go about, prove, tempt (-er), try.

So are you interpreting what the Spirit of God did was good or not?

Is the Spirit of God and the Father in unity with Each other?

I'm a little confused by what you're saying.

Did Father get the Spirit to lead Jesus into the wilderness? Was it for the purpose of being tempted or tried (proved) [ G3984; to test (objectively), that is, endeavor, scrutinize, entice, discipline: - assay, examine, go about, prove, tempt (-er), try. ] by the Tempter?
Yup- not reading properly.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Hi again people, do you think you can avoid the words of many false prophets/teachers predicted and how many hear them, and have a sincere look to join in with it ? ( talking and seeking who will hear you talking ?)

Nah, the wolves bring thorns and briars, not fruit, their fruit is words, but the fruit of Christ is not words of man, but the power of God.

Imagine we had a gospel that was like the quran, and that was just talk, and any actions done evil, not good, not the love of God to lay HIs life down for us ?

To try to turn the gospel of Jesus Christ into words, is not anyone seeking sincerity will hear for one moment, so what do the talkders achieve, wo do they think they can impress, and even if they do not know they do blasphemy, why not remember the gospel, it is to come from heaven, in meekness, it is for others good doing all, it is finishing the works of God so man can believe in them, and also walk in the same love, and vanity is worthless. ( speaking great swelling words of vanity=forums)

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Your forums are only about ignoring, or about attacking anything good that comes its way.

Charity edifies, and instead of being spots in feasts of charity, we can try to learn charity is doing, NOT TALKING, and never WOULD BE.

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi again people, do you think you can avoid the words of many false prophets/teachers predicted and how many hear them, and have a sincere look to join in with it ? ( talking and seeking who will hear you talking ?)

Nah, the wolves bring thorns and briars, not fruit, their fruit is words, but the fruit of Christ is not words of man, but the power of God.

Imagine we had a gospel that was like the quran, and that was just talk, and any actions done evil, not good, not the love of God to lay HIs life down for us ?

To try to turn the gospel of Jesus Christ into words, is not anyone seeking sincerity will hear for one moment, so what do the talkders achieve, wo do they think they can impress, and even if they do not know they do blasphemy, why not remember the gospel, it is to come from heaven, in meekness, it is for others good doing all, it is finishing the works of God so man can believe in them, and also walk in the same love, and vanity is worthless. ( speaking great swelling words of vanity=forums)

2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.
it would be terrifying indeed if we had a gosple like the guran .
so now my question is , why are so many believing the muslims , christains and etc worship the same GOD .
My advice to all is that we beware this inclusive unity finding common ground move
that has brought about the abraham peace accords . And my stern advice is
that we all beware of prophets who may use the word love and even can say God is love
and yet their love and so called truth contradicts THE GOD , HIS CHRIST and the actual LOVE OF GOD .
Which would have pointed and reminded to the aboslute DIRE need to BELIEVE on HE whom GOD did send .
Their love wont focus on the dire need to repent and to believe on HE , JESUS CHRIST , whom GOD did send
and their love so called wont even correct sin and error within the church
and worse it has led many to even calling certain sins as love and good . SO we better beware indeed .

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
it would be terrifying indeed if we had a gosple like the guran .
so now my question is , why are so many believing the muslims , christains and etc worship the same GOD .
My advice to all is that we beware this inclusive unity finding common ground move
that has brought about the abraham peace accords . And my stern advice is
that we all beware of prophets who may use the word love and even can say God is love
and yet their love and so called truth contradicts THE GOD , HIS CHRIST and the actual LOVE OF GOD .
Which would have pointed and reminded to the aboslute DIRE need to BELIEVE on HE whom GOD did send .
Their love wont focus on the dire need to repent and to believe on HE , JESUS CHRIST , whom GOD did send
and their love so called wont even correct sin and error within the church
and worse it has led many to even calling certain sins as love and good . SO we better beware indeed .
1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
The spirit of error cant do a single thing right, cant keep quiet can only speak...

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
Anyone who is of Christ should and would know something .
DOES GOD approve of disobediance to HIM .
DO GOD approve of sin .
So godliness would never be taught under the banner that somehow sin or the acceptance of sin is of GOD .
many CLAIM to be walking after godliness , after truth , after love , after GOD , after Christ .
RATHER ODD THOUGH , they sure seem to make excuse for sin . THEREIN and HEREIN lies their delusoin .
Too many folks are walking after what either the world or the pastors taught and trained them up in
as godliness , as truth , as love , IF WE WANT the PURE example of what that is
I SUGGEST BIBLES GET OPENED . cause satan and men sure can deceive . and the flesh JUST LOVES THE DECEPTOIN .
DO GOD SIN . DO GOD approve of sin .
I TROW NOT .
DID JESUS SIN , did JESUS approve of sin . I TROW NOT .
DID paul approve of sin . I TROW NOT
did james , john , jude , peter . I TROW NOT .
SOMETHING has long went wrong . And by that i mean WITHIN even the very realm of what
profess to KNOW CHRIST . IT sure aint looking too good in these final hours on earth .
HOW and what DID GOD say to the first man on earth and WHY DID HE SAY AS HE SAID .
HE warned and why did he warn . HE said DO NOT . IF GOD SAID DO NOT , then IT OUGHT NOT BE DONE .
HE said Do not eat of the tree in the midst of the garden for in the day ye eat thereof , YE SHALL DIE .
GOD warned cause GOD desires life and not death.
JESUS did the same
the apostels by the SPIRIT did the same . Time we DO the same .

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IF WE WANT the PURE example of what that is
I SUGGEST BIBLES GET OPENED
Isn't this the issue faced by Christianity. Division. With over 45,000 denominations Christianity is probably more an advertisement for division than unity.

The greatest tool used to cause and maintain division by far is a book, the bible.

Why is this the case?

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
the pastors taught and trained them up in
I SUGGEST BIBLES GET OPENED
Isn't this the issue faced by Christianity. Division. With over 45,000 denominations Christianity is probably more an advertisement for division than unity.

The greatest tool used to cause and maintain division by far is a book, the bible.

Why is this the case?

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
How to tell if they do not foam out their own shame:

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why is this the case?
The issue faced by christanity
is not the scriptures . Its all these calvin and catholic and jw , mormon , denominational
Teachings of men THAT was and is the problem .
Just cause many were led astray by their own deceptoins and lusts and led the peoples astray
by how they TWISTED the bible to say this or that , Dont mean the BIBLE was the problem .
My friend MAN has always been the problem .
We were warned that many would come from within to lead many astray by and through their own precepts .
AS OF LATE the Largest lie of all has entered in .
And it has come to NOW MERGE all denomniations and even other religoins to be as one
under what it calleth love and what its love calleth GOD . In this last hour upon earth
this delusion has been sent to GATHER THEM TO UNIFY as ONE .
No longer divided are the false but shall unite as one and all under the guise of world peace n safety .
The problem is not the bible , the problem is MOST no longer desire to read it for themselves .
the problem is that many men have loved that which tickles the ear
and for centuries have sat under men who have twisted scripture unto their own destruction .
and now , in this final hour a delusion, under guise it is love , has come
to NOW UNITE THEM as ONE and they will come against the few lambs left standing
who did not conform to the lie , rather they stood upon CHRIST and stayed planted in THE BIBLE .
Far too many are getting caught up into the LIE that has come to merge them as one .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is funny, but it's still a jest. Jesus didnt do any running when He was here.

Instead of rth, Christian Brothers & Sisters should study how to take authority over them, like Jesus did. He did more casting out evil spirits than anything else. And Jesus didnt pray to God to cast out demons or to heal people. He used His authority over them.

And if we are in Christ, then we need to start excercising our authority over spirits and illnesses. In ine healing story Jesus didnt pray at all, he spoke to the sickness!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone who is of Christ should and would know something .
DOES GOD approve of disobediance to HIM .
DO GOD approve of sin .
So godliness would never be taught under the banner that somehow sin or the acceptance of sin is of GOD .
many CLAIM to be walking after godliness , after truth , after love , after GOD , after Christ .
RATHER ODD THOUGH , they sure seem to make excuse for sin . THEREIN and HEREIN lies their delusoin .
Too many folks are walking after what either the world or the pastors taught and trained them up in
I SUGGEST BIBLES GET OPENED . cause satan and men sure can deceive . and the flesh JUST LOVES THE DECEPTOIN .
DO GOD SIN . DO GOD approve of sin .
I TROW NOT .
DID JESUS SIN , did JESUS approve of sin . I TROW NOT .
DID paul approve of sin . I TROW NOT
did james , john , jude , peter . I TROW NOT .
SOMETHING has long went wrong . And by that i mean WITHIN even the very realm of what
profess to KNOW CHRIST . IT sure aint looking too good in these final hours on earth .
HOW and what DID GOD say to the first man on earth and WHY DID HE SAY AS HE SAID .
HE warned and why did he warn . HE said DO NOT . IF GOD SAID DO NOT , then IT OUGHT NOT BE DONE .
HE said Do not eat of the tree in the midst of the garden for in the day ye eat thereof , YE SHALL DIE .
GOD warned cause GOD desires life and not death.
JESUS did the same
the apostels by the SPIRIT did the same . Time we DO the same .

12question

Dec 9, 2023
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The issue faced by christanity
is not the scriptures . Its all these calvin and catholic and jw , mormon , denominational
Teachings of men THAT was and is the problem .
Just cause many were led astray by their own deceptoins and lusts and led the peoples astray
by how they TWISTED the bible to say this or that , Dont mean the BIBLE was the problem .
My friend MAN has always been the problem .
We were warned that many would come from within to lead many astray by and through their own precepts .
AS OF LATE the Largest lie of all has entered in .
And it has come to NOW MERGE all denomniations and even other religoins to be as one
under what it calleth love and what its love calleth GOD . In this last hour upon earth
this delusion has been sent to GATHER THEM TO UNIFY as ONE .
No longer divided are the false but shall unite as one and all under the guise of world peace n safety .
The problem is not the bible , the problem is MOST no longer desire to read it for themselves .
the problem is that many men have loved that which tickles the ear
and for centuries have sat under men who have twisted scripture unto their own destruction .
and now , in this final hour a delusion, under guise it is love , has come
to NOW UNITE THEM as ONE and they will come against the few lambs left standing
who did not conform to the lie , rather they stood upon CHRIST and stayed planted in THE BIBLE .
Far too many are getting caught up into the LIE that has come to merge them as one .
Do you think this is what Paul was referring to when he said that a strong delusion would come, that they should believe a lie?