How Wicked are We?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What , by grace i have been saying from the beggining , may it say to the last breath .
JESUS ONLY SAVES . Deny HIM and HE will deny you . Come to JESUS that ye may have the FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE .
Cause there aint no other religoin , no other mindset , no other anything , THAT WILL SAVE YOU .
THAT MY FRIENDS I TAKE TO MY GRAVE OR JESUS COME . STAND FIRM ON THE SOLID TRUTH OF JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to ask for some volunteers . Will some people please come help me on that mahdi and Jesus post .
WE GOTTA POINT FOLKS TO JESUS , not to this all inclusive delusion .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets focus on this last statement . There is NONE good , NONE , but ONE and that is GOD .
So how come so many are falling for a fairy tale that if folks just have this so called love , that it dont matter if they buddist
atheist , muslim , whatever , THEY know GOD and are saved . CAUSE THERE IS NONE GOOD . BUT GOD .
WHICH MEANS EVIDENTLY WE NEED A SAVOIR . Exactly. THIS pile of dung that pope francis and so many pump unto the world
is a fat lie . And i , by grace and by grace to the end , SHALL expose the entire lott of their lie and everyone of them that would teach it .
If a person really receives the Holy Spirit, then the possibility to grow is there within... Most people, or so it seems to me, learn very early in their walk to routinely quench the Holy Spirit and this becomes, or at least initiates, a delusion and could cost them what they claim to have.

When we really have the Holy Spirit, we must follow the lead of the Spirit. The Spirit will quicken [bring to Life] within us the words of scripture we read or hear so that we will become more and more like Jesus was as we approach the end of our course.

There are babies in Christ and there are mature adults in Christ. Natural physical age is not directly involved. Some people have remained babies all of their lives because they have continuously quenched the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit their own minds do the work and draw the conclusions, which are very carnal conclusions or conclusions of the flesh.

What is growing in us: is it God [the One Good] via the Holy Spirit or is it our own logical fleshly ways?

Jesus lived the example including 'growth':

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you SAID no such thing.
Nor did I SAY, YOU said any such thing.

What YOU DID SAY IS:

You think men are wicked ... VERY WICKED...
Because Some men have Wealth, and others do not.

THAT is a VERY WORLDLY view point.
THAT is NOT a Godly view point.

You have REVEALED whose view point you Agree with.
Are you actually saying this isn't true?

"If all the wealth was divided equally we would all have plenty. But humanity is WICKED! Very wicked!"

You TWIST nearly everything I have said. Another OSAS privilege? No wonder you don't fear God, Biblicly! You TWIST it also.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SAY plainly what you DO Believe...

Do you Believe A man CAN Receive Gods Gift of Salvation?

AND IF a man Receives Gods Gift of Salvation..... then WHAT?

God can TAKE AWAY that mans Gift of Salvation?

The man CAN GIVE BACK Gods Gift of Salvation?
John 15:1-2 (NKJV)
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a person really receives the Holy Spirit, then the possibility to grow is there within... Most people, or so it seems to me, learn very early in their walk to routinely quench the Holy Spirit and this becomes, or at least initiates, a delusion and could cost them what they claim to have.

When we really have the Holy Spirit, we must follow the lead of the Spirit. The Spirit will quicken [bring to Life] within us the words of scripture we read or hear so that we will become more and more like Jesus was as we approach the end of our course.

There are babies in Christ and there are mature adults in Christ. Natural physical age is not directly involved. Some people have remained babies all of their lives because they have continuously quenched the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit their own minds do the work and draw the conclusions, which are very carnal conclusions or conclusions of the flesh.

What is growing in us: is it God [the One Good] via the Holy Spirit or is it our own logical fleshly ways?

Jesus lived the example including 'growth':

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52
March onward in the glorious Lord my friend . JESUS IS WHO MUST BE POINTED TOO . With all sound doctrine .
Today is , but tonight might not be for some folks . No man knows the day of ones death , NOR when the SON OF MAN DOES COME .
The only hope that a soul has , IS JESUS CHRIST . That i take to the celestial bank .
Just ponder on this next scenario .
This is how a wise man would answer .
Imagine a man that had followed the LORD and done many good things in the glorious name of JESUS .
He gets old and becomes sick . As he is approaching his end
many christain friends and family are gathered around Him .
Telling him , May God remember all the good things you did in His name .
With his last breath HE says , MAY GOD SIMPLY REMEMBER WHAT JESUS DID FOR ME and HIDE ME IN HIM .
FOR HE ALONE is the ONLY WAY I WAS COUNTED WORTHY . I tell you all , THAT MAN WOULD BE WISE TO SAY SO .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you actually saying this isn't true?

"If all the wealth was divided equally we would all have plenty.

I think that is a ridiculous notion.

But humanity is WICKED! Very wicked!"

I think that blanket statement is ridiculous.

You TWIST nearly everything I have said.

No. Most of what you post, I think is ridiculous.

Another OSAS privilege?

Actually, recognizing ridiculous speech is common sense.
The Priviledge People who ARE SAVED, is access to Gods Spiritual Understanding.

No wonder you don't fear God

Repeating a lie over and over will never become the truth.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15:1-2 (NKJV)
1 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;

Seems you do not know the difference between A man RECEIVING a Gift from God and A man BEARING fruit.. LOL

Try Again. I'm asking for Your words, not some random Scirptural Quote that says nothing about Salvation...:rolleyes:

AND IF a man Receives Gods Gift of Salvation.....then WHAT?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that blanket statement is ridiculous
Humanity isn't wicked? Every big city in the US has war zones. Criminals are more powerful in Mexico than the Government. US politicians are filthy rich LYING thieves. South Vietnam was massacred! Afganistan is being massacred. Which world do you live in? A sheltered one obviously.
No. Most of what you post, I think is ridiculous.
Of course you do. I believe the Bible. You believe OSAS.
Actually, recognizing ridiculous speech is common sense.
Like this of course.

Proverbs 1:7 (NKJV)
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction.

The Priviledge People who ARE SAVED, is access to Gods Spiritual Understanding.
And of course that means you.
Repeating a lie over and over will never become the truth.
Still waiting on your "fear means reverence" Scriptures. Don't have any? I have plenty on the FEAR of God!

"The rich man also died"
"being in torments"
"he cried"
"I am tormented in this flame"
"this place of torment"

Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV)
22 The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems you do not know the difference between A man RECEIVING a Gift from God and A man BEARING fruit.. LOL

Try Again. I'm asking for Your words, not some random Scirptural Quote that says nothing about Salvation...:rolleyes:

AND IF a man Receives Gods Gift of Salvation.....then WHAT?

Your OSAS says I can NEVER be unsaved! YAY! Sorry I can't say the same for OSASers.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humanity isn't wicked? Every big city in the US has war zones. Criminals are more powerful in Mexico than the Government. US politicians are filthy rich LYING thieves. South Vietnam was massacred! Afganistan is being massacred. Which world do you live in? A sheltered one obviously.

In what point in history either by calendar or location do you not think every one of these same things existed?

Its no different now than before so what makes you think any of this is unique?

Other than in the final days of the tribulation it gets worse but it doesn't get "different"