How will the NWO overcome the challenges posed by an enhanced BRICS alliance?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you know about the NWO, you know about the NWO. If you don't know about the NWO you should get educated on the NWO.

The newly bolstered BRICS alliance is now thinking of adding Saudi Arabia and Iran to its ranks in order to challenge the dominance of the petrodollar. The ramifications of this is not entirely known to someone like me, so if anyone could edify us, that would be great. Suffice to say a challenge to the pertrodollar would weaken a long established hegemony of the Western nations and weaken the USA. I thought that the NWO was going use USA as a sort of battering ram to implement the NWO. With the inclusion of Saudi Arabia and Iran, this new alliance would be poised to overtake G20 nations in overall GDP output. This poses a direct challenge to a Western-oligarch-led NWO.

Ushering in the NWO will probably not happen by EMP worldwide internet blackout for a couple reasons that come to mind. 1) it could kill all the AI programs that have been developed recently. 2) the NWO requires the "Internet of Things" in order to exert population control.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you know about the NWO, you know about the NWO. If you don't know about the NWO you should get educated on the NWO.

The newly bolstered BRICS alliance is now thinking of adding Saudi Arabia and Iran to its ranks in order to challenge the dominance of the petrodollar. The ramifications of this is not entirely known to someone like me, so if anyone could edify us, that would be great. Suffice to say a challenge to the pertrodollar would weaken a long established hegemony of the Western nations and weaken the USA. I thought that the NWO was going use USA as a sort of battering ram to implement the NWO. With the inclusion of Saudi Arabia and Iran, this new alliance would be poised to overtake G20 nations in overall GDP output. This poses a direct challenge to a Western-oligarch-led NWO.

Ushering in the NWO will probably not happen by EMP worldwide internet blackout for a couple reasons that come to mind. 1) it could kill all the AI programs that have been developed recently. 2) the NWO requires the "Internet of Things" in order to exert population control.

The "New World Order" (NWO) as a name is not actually accurate.

The NWO is actually the Old World Order (OWO), only new in an attempt to make it globally public. In the past the OWO was secret society stuff, nonetheless in control of most things throughout the world behind the scenes for centuries...Skull and Bones, Illuminati, various Mafia groups, etc., which I won't go into. It's everywhere--governments, politicians, the Vatican, the Deep State--everywhere. It's why we can't just go build a fence to keep out drugs and crime from flooding into the US, but we can send Billions to Ukraine the actual alleged source of the Covid virus before it came out of Wuhan...and countless other politically charged hot button topics and events--indeed, wars and rumors of wars.

The recent activity regarding the US dollar by foreign governments, is actually a bush back against the NWO (to break them financially), while the NWO is hosting a campaign scare of anything from WW3 to alien invasion to secede in their quest to control the world.

But, fear not, God has His own plan...and we know who wins ;)

Reactions: friend of

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I personally would feel better if Iran was not alleged to be joining since they are so hostile to Israel.