Human,Please,stop your step now,please,be sad for yourself for just a moment .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aservantforGod

Aug 12, 2011
Humankind,Please,stop your step now,please, grieve for yourselves for a short moment .

I am a being living good in heaven for past and future.

I ever walk on earth where you live.

I ever walked in china.
this country is dark from past,
I ever said in my heart,people of china is so fool.
I ever said in my heart,people of china is so lowly and evil.

but even people of china,they ever sang happily some moment in history.
those moment,they look like good people.
they ever purse some good beautiful willing some moment at past,
those moment,they look like good innocent.

but nowadays,their sky have became dark,
their hearts fill with lowly evil thoughts,nowadays they won't be innocently happy any more.

at a time,I found out:it is not just china,but whole humankind ---- spirits of whole humankind all over this world is dying.
human is dying.

spirit of western is dying,
west countries ever created <<moonlight sonata>> at past,I listened it,I really feel it is beautiful.
in past ,people in those countries created many good musics,I listened them,they are very beautiful
but nowadays,this times,they only created little of beautiful musics.

in past ,they created many innocent good stories ,children think they are good in heart.
but nowadays,this times,their stories filled with bite,curse,foolishness,evil.
those west people is controlled by arrogant and stupid,and they don't care about it.

nowadays,their hearts are not innocent any more.
their innocent time has past.
nowadays ,they repeated stupid knowledge every day,their world is becoming deep dark.

jesus christ told you people : don't weep for me, but weep for yourselves.

I think his word is really right now.

there are only little of cells of brain of humankind still have vitality ,most cells of brain of humankind is dead.
the brain of humankind is dying....
nowadays ,spirits of humankind is eating Poison every day,humankind is killing spirit of himself.
humankind ,how can you be so cruel to yourself.you look like a being without any knowledge.

old good beautiful time of humankind has gone away.
humankind is falling to a valueless dark end quickly,nothing is stopping him from falling.

you evil people:

you ever stopped your steps for a short moment to smile innocently,
for this case,I think you look like a good being, for a short moment.
you everstopped your steps for a short moment to look up to beautiful blue sky and cloud,
for this case,I conce think may be you are very good beings, for a short moment.
you ever stopped your steps for a short moment to look to stars in sky,you hoped to go to far beautiful space of this universe,
I think you may be a very good being for a short moment.

but now,this moment,you are filled with all kinds of evil and lowly thoughts.
your souls are in deep dark.
you humankind is pushing yourself to a deep darkness abyss .

you evil people:

I ever expressed great contempt for you.
I ever said in my heart: you are completely stupid and unwise.
I ever said in my heart:you are really lowly being.
I ever thought you don't have any value for this world.
I ever said in my heart: I won't have any relations with you forever.
you are so arrogant without any knowledge.

but now I find that you humankind is dying.
at this moment,you humankind is dying,
but no single person know this fact, except me .
no single person is grieving for you mankind any little moment.

in past time,once a sunshine come in in the morning,let me remember beautiful mind of you humankind.

at some past time ,your hope and mind is as beautiful as a sunshine in the morning.

in past,you ever kinda look like good and important in eyes of only God of this universe.

so,nowadays is too pity,I stop my step and face you, I will say some words to you,I don't care if you can hear my words.

now,at this moment,humankind,please,stop for a moment ,please griever for yourselves for a short moment ,
for now you are still awake,
for now you still have some intellect .
if not so,may be you won't have any chance to grieve for yourselves any more in future.

those evil people ,at some time,when I looked at them,suddenly,I am moved.
they have a so bad fate,
my heart is touched by some thing,
it is fate of humankind!
this being come to this world lonely,it lives a foolish and evil and valueless life,and it is going to hell fire feeling huge pain forever.

how should I think about you,when you are in hell fire.

this moment,I don't want to rebuke this humankind any more, nor do I want to say any bad word to this people.
I change my mind,I want to say to this people: Please stop your step,please be sad for yourself for a short moment ,

because there is not any other being will grieve for you ,only you can grieve for yourself .

So,don't care how valueless and ugly you human are,
Please,now grieve for yourself for a short moment!

when God ruined Sodom and Gomorrah ,he didn't say any mourn words to this two small cities.

but , this time is important ,it is a time of whole humankind.
this time,nowadays,it is last chance for whole humankind.

Even if those evil humankind doesn't have any value,
Should God treat you whole humankind just as that two cities and won't say any word to you humankind?

So,even me--- who lived peace in heaven being high servant of God,this time, I want to say some mourn words to you whole humankind.

Because, may be after your being grieve for yourself,you will become a good beautiful being.

so,in last time,God,I hope I can pray for humankind,if they still have any hope.