Humanity can’t change…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humanity can’t change…..

This truth, that humanity can’t change of itself, offers humanity two choices… One, humanity can accept the state humanity finds itself in, or two, look away from itself to something or Someone who has the ability to effect the desired change…

This latter choice is the salvation offered in Christ, a constant looking away from all that one finds oneself to be to Him that has promised to effect the said change….

This is the faith that all those that would be perfected in Christ Jesus must lay hold of…. For nothing else is given to man to secure its salvation, but faith in Someone else…. For here is the maturity in Christ; would one want to be saved from the consequences of sin or from sin itself… The former is a babe in Christ , the latter the babe is growing into a mature man in Christ, one that would be made free from the sin one finds in oneself…. This is that one that is becoming a full man in Christ and being established in the faith, and the one that will receive the oil of gladness the more…..

This faith that is being spoken of is a believing in what scripture says Christ did on the cross to secure man’s salvation…. And that is that He took every man to death with Him when He died on the cross that He might make everyone who has faith in Him into a new creation, one that sins no more…. For it is a most certain and real truth, that to the degree one has been made free from sin to that degree has the new creation been formed in one….

Be blessed in that new forming….

A fellow follower, Not me

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Humanity can’t change…..
[...]
Wow, you really get the Holy Spirit's thinking, mate.

I would rephrase your statement, just a little: Humanity can't change, but it can choose.

You are right they can choose "Christ", but they can also choose "anti-Christ" (in the same sense, that they can choose Heaven or Hell).

The point is that the opposition of one choice to the other, creates freedom. John 3:16, right?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, you really get the Holy Spirit's thinking, mate.

I would rephrase your statement, just a little: Humanity can't change, but it can choose.

You are right they can choose "Christ", but they can also choose "anti-Christ" (in the same sense, that they can choose Heaven or Hell).

The point is that the opposition of one choice to the other, creates freedom. John 3:16, right?
Hello and blessings, it is so true, in choosing righteousness is freedom to be found…

Oh, to experience that reality in a deeper and deeper way, may we all be so blessed in the experiencing,

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: amigo de christo

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The more I think about this, the more I am disturbed.

You can say "Humanity can choose" all you like, but ultimately you end up saying "Humanity can die"?

Or is that because the Devil rejected the choice?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more I think about this, the more I am disturbed.

You can say "Humanity can choose" all you like, but ultimately you end up saying "Humanity can die"?

Or is that because the Devil rejected the choice?
Sorry to hear that, I pray that God may turn that disturb-ness into a blessing and a growing in Him…..

Be blessed in Him, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: Gottservant