Hunter can't help himself ....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two days ago, Hunter had spent several nights at the White House. Yesterday the entire White House was evacuated while Hazmat teams collected a strange package and scoured the area. The package was located in the Library. After testing .......cocaine ......Wonder who was in the Library, during the past 48-72 hours? Can't immediately point at Hunter ...after all, with all the riff raft in that White House ....Maybe Blinken and my favorite, the inept Lesbian Black Midget should get in line .....Maybe Susan Rice or our favorite VP, Harris! .....Have everyone up in the hall and test them all .....Maybe that's not good, everyone would fail.....

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is sad that the rats have over run " OUR" house !

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the curse is lifted after the Biden loss or the unfortunate passing of the demon ...

The next president should be told they need three days to exorcise anf fumigate the house.

Look carefully at the family gathering on the balcony to watch the fireworks last night. I've been watching this gaggle seriously .....Look at where Hunters arm is on .......Jill .....I think at Joe's passing .....if Hunter is not in jail .....Those two will be in the same nest together ....