I am Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

T1m0thy

Aug 25, 2016
Tasmania Australia
davidnelson said:
Acts 4:12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12
So true David. Salvation delivers one from evil. Praise His mighty name, amen

Raining

Mar 31, 2013
Michigan
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
דוד חֵן (David) said:
Revelation 6:7-8
And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Ask me anything, I will have to test you.
How old are you?
What is 12 years?

4 horsemen after 48 years?

Whats at 60 years, and what will happen if a man can not take the pain fore 72 years?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Angel said:
That is what two of my dreams have told me! I am chosen to be the horseman death. Does that make me the anti-Christ and destined for the pit?

The first dream was pretty simple, it had me with a gun and said you are death and will be extremely beautiful. The second dream yelled it at me, because I did not listen to the first. Is this stuff for real?
we are encouraged to think of ourselves as Abel, and apply the Cain verses to "others." Quite early on in our Bible study, we adopt, and are not encouraged to challenge, the notion that We should naturally apply the verses about Jacob to ourselves, and naturally deny any application to us in Esau, Jacob'e "twin brother," because Esau "God had hated," right?

and so, your dream might be telling you to embrace these passages as having reference to yourself, and grasp the half of you that must die, rather than deny that it exists. Get comfortable with it, iow, rather than perceive it as "other, weird, not me." A seed must fall into the Adamah-soil and "die" in order to produce. I am Cain, whenever i am found to be plowing my own ground; but Abel's "sacrifice" was accepted. Abel goes out in the manner of a Shepherd, and i seek to follow Abel--a type of Christ, of course--but this does not mean that i am not Cain, and cannot find myself in the references to him, too.

or for that matter, in all of those verses that i used to dismiss from myself. My soul-woman should be "silent in church," i, the wearer of a coat of many colors, have 6 "brothers," etc. I am a murderer, and a whore, and a liar. And i lie to myself when i deny that i am Esau, i make the wisdom in those passages inapplicable to me. What i hear in your dream is acknowledgement of this, which is doubly strange, because i have never had a dream interp in my life, and have just never been interested in them before, and aren't really, now. Hmm. 2 dreams, for "a witness."

(and of course since it's all about me, i'm Cain over here, plowing my own ground, so, if i am able to make a thread about your dream become one about my previous complete disinterest in these matters, and current disinterest in them, too, for the most part, then, that's what Cain does, right? So now, i'll prolly start gushing out dream interps that are completely useless and based in pride or whatever for the next 6 months, and immediately become useless to God again, if i go there, which of course i normally would)

There are two ways the following passage may be understood:

Genesis 1:27
27 And Elohim created man (ha-'adam - mankind) in His own image, in the image of Elohim created He him: zakar-male and nqebah-female He created them.

1) The divisive anti-feminine carnal man view:

"And Elohim created man in His own image, in the image of Elohim created He him: (some of them) zakar-male and (some of them) nqebah-female He created them."

2) The Prophet Jeremiah (31:22) New Covenant view:

"And Elohim created mankind in His own image, in the image of Elohim created He him: (every one of them)zakar-male and nqebah-female He created them."

22How long will you turn here and there,
faithless daughter? 
For the LORD creates something new in the land —
a female will shelter a man.

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
Angel said:
That is what two of my dreams have told me! I am chosen to be the horseman death. Does that make me the anti-Christ and destined for the pit?

The first dream was pretty simple, it had me with a gun and said you are death and will be extremely beautiful. The second dream yelled it at me, because I did not listen to the first. Is this stuff for real?
Do you have issues with people? Is your subconscious telling you that you feel like killing someone? Maybe that's all that is.

The horsemen are not real people anyway, there more plagues that are unleashed on the earth.

[8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Does this really describe you?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
biotheist said:
What, being death or killing someone.
hmm well, either one, in a spiritual sense, i guess? The one who puts his house in order, and then becomes possessed by seven other spirits, is worse off than before likely because he thought that he had changed his mind, but he has now only made it virtually impossible to do so, as reflected in the prominent death-centric models of Christianity--imagining that Paul was somehow suicidal or craved death, based upon misinterpretation of "absent from the body," waiting for life to begin after death, etc.

And argue against these, and you will be "put to death," too regardless of whether you are careful to state that you do not know, and are just presenting another interpretation or whatever. You will be "put to death" by those who will assure you that they do know, and your interpretation cannot be entertained because their faith consists entirely of their beliefs, ergo no belief can be incorrect. Generally speaking.

So, i have never had a dream interp before, and don't expect i will again, lol, but this is actually a common dream i guess. And interps for it are all over the map, too, i guess, but reflect upon the Pharisee who surely would have considered himself "saved," yet was spiritually dead (unable to have a change of mind). Generally speaking, a warning dream that puts one in the place of God, so to speak.

biotheist

Dec 28, 2016
bbyrd009 said:
hmm well, either one, in a spiritual sense, i guess? The one who puts his house in order, and then becomes possessed by seven other spirits, is worse off than before likely because he thought that he had changed his mind, but he has now only made it virtually impossible to do so, as reflected in the prominent death-centric models of Christianity--imagining that Paul was somehow suicidal or craved death, based upon misinterpretation of "absent from the body," waiting for life to begin after death, etc.

And argue against these, and you will be "put to death," too regardless of whether you are careful to state that you do not know, and are just presenting another interpretation or whatever. You will be "put to death" by those who will assure you that they do know, and your interpretation cannot be entertained because their faith consists entirely of their beliefs, ergo no belief can be incorrect. Generally speaking.

So, i have never had a dream interp before, and don't expect i will again, lol, but this is actually a common dream i guess. And interps for it are all over the map, too, i guess, but reflect upon the Pharisee who surely would have considered himself "saved," yet was spiritually dead (unable to have a change of mind). Generally speaking, a warning dream that puts one in the place of God, so to speak.
Believing in your own beliefs can't be the prerequisite to one's whole faith framework.

There must more to it than that. Especially when it comes to scrutinizing your own belief system.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
biotheist said:
Believing in your own beliefs can't be the prerequisite to one's whole faith framework.

There must more to it than that. Especially when it comes to scrutinizing your own belief system.
it is easy to conflate beliefs with faith; and Scripture often uses the word belief for faith, clouding the issue. on purpose, i am convinced.