I am going to be focusing in on my commentary from here on out.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 31:1, And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's; and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory.
Gen 31:2, And Jacob beheld the countenance of Laban, and, behold, it was not toward him as before.
Gen 31:3, And the LORD said unto Jacob, Return unto the land of thy fathers, and to thy kindred; and I will be with thee.

As I am not finding as much favour as before from the "powers that be"...

I am going to back off from posting in the majority of threads and am going to focus on finishing my commentary on Romans...

Lest, because of offence I find that I no longer have the right to post on these boards and my commentary be left unfinished.

I have also made the decision that I am probably going to begin posting on another website while also posting less frequently on this one. I will let people know in due time where that is going to be; for those who want to continue to follow me.

Even before I began to encounter opposition from "the powers that be" I felt that the Lord was telling me that my time here is limited unless I do this; and that if I begin to limit my posting here I will be able to post for a longer period of time and will be able to finish my commentary.