I AM LIMITLESS: GOD'S WORD TO THE INNOCENT DEAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
I AM LIMITLESS! GOD'S WORD TO THE INNOCENT DEAD.
I went into a vision. There before me was an expanse in Heaven, like a large platform. Behind this platform, I could see something like the Hem of the Robe of the Lord, with Shekinah Glory emanating from His Precense as He sat on His Throne. I was but a watcher, a Seer in this event. Everything was covered with light, some golden, some like sapphire.

There was one person standing in the center of that platform; The soul of an aborted baby boy, and I also knew that he was there to make his Petition unto the Lord. I also knew that he was disabled while in the womb; and I knew his name was David. He did not appear exactly as an adult, but not a child either. He began his petition, speaking directly to the Father. He said things like:

"I NEVER SAW LIGHT, NOR DID I EVER SEE THE SUN. I NEVER SAW COLOR; I NEVER KNEW A FRIEND. I NEVER HAD ANYONE LOVE ME, OR HOLD ME, I NEVER BREATHED AIR, OR KNEW HAPPINESS, AND MY OWN MOTHER KILLED ME.

"AND THIS WAS MY LIFE."

It was then that the Lord Spoke, in a quiet but thundering tone, "I'LL TAKE HIM!" and at the exact same moment the Lord put His heart directly into me, and my heart beat with pure molten LOVE; a fiery passion so intense, that I would have jumped into a volcano to rescue this child, and traversed Hell itself to gain him. There was nothing in Earth or under that would slow me, nor any fear; any cost presented would be paid. I began to weep and scream with passion; "I'LL TAKE HIM!" " I'LL TAKE HIM!" I'LL TAKE HIM!", over and over. My passion for this soul had become uncontrollable, like a raging white water river surging beyond.

The vision ended, and at that time I was married, and my wife was preparing to go to work, and heard me. She came into the bedroom and saw me with my hands stretched upward, grasping, and sobbing as I lay, screaming out as I spoke in other tongues. Inwardly, I was very clearly shouting, "I'll take him!" over and over. She never said a thing, and figured she should leave that one alone, and she shut the door, and went on getting ready.

I laid there for a short time when I noticed a cloud began to form above me. I was in the natural world by now, and it shaped itself like a box, above me to my right. It was glistening, and it's color was of dazzling sapphire; the color of Shekinah! I have seen it before. And then, the audible and clear Word of the Lord Spoke out of the Cloud.: "I AM LIMITLESS."...in a still small VOICE that I knew was God the Father.

The experience ended, the Cloud vanished. IMPLICATIONS AND IDEAS.

Obviously, when one is taken away in the Spirit and the Lord speaks to you, you must realize that it is a lifetime change for you. I carry this word, the same as I would a molten brand applied upon my forehead, as a scar. The first thing I want to say is that I KNOW that I know that God does not damn the innocent. This has helped me much to understand his great love in the face of cultures and worlds the He annihilated; From the entire OLD WORLD in Noah's day, to Sodom, Gomorrah, and the Plain cities filled with the same demons.

I understood that the Lord watched generations of the innocent born be sucked into the Juggernaut of abominational sin, as he watched these innocent ones corrupted by evil, and because He is Holy, HAD to damn them, as they became bonded to that culture. I know know, that every innocent soul killed by Him , say in the GREAT FLOOD was out of mercy for the multitudes that would perish, and be damned, IF God allowed this Satanism to continue on. This is the answer as to the scorched Earth policies in Canaan; Jericho, Sodom, and Amalek that Saul stumbled with, when ordered to kill them all...children too, and every animal.

Every innocent soul is with God; all of them. "I'll take him." and as far as receiving the Word about LIMITLESS everything about God....WOW!...has that helped; especially in the realms of warfare. I now know that ALL of Satan's might, and all of his wicked armies, multiplied by one trillion, are nothing before the Lord, and less than nothing. Jesus is without limit in His power, and a trillion Satans are less than a mere drop in a 55 gallon barrel in their power. God is limitless. Satan, and all of his angel cohorts shall soon be in the Lake of Fire, writhing forever for their sin that slew so many billions, and all of the sorrow, suffering, disease, and death to the Father's creation.

THE LORD JESUS has the power to bring each and every soul before Him, ever created, and every angel fallen, and He will, and the day is coming when He will collapse this Universe, and every star, and melt it, and begin anew, with a holy and undefiled seed; us. He had the power to rescue David, the aborted soul, and He is faithful, and will not ever leave one behind. He is limitless in His memory, in His Promises, to keep them, and in His LOVE.

Remember, one day He will say something very similar to you and me, IF we remain Faithful. "Enter in, my good and faithful servant, to the joy prepared for you."...and like David here; It is going to be very personal. Hallelujah....yours in spirit...Brother Tom Watkins[SIZE=large].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]"ABORTION IS MURDER. GOD HATES MURDER."[/SIZE]

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Revelation 7:13-17 KJV
13. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Isaiah 49:8-21 KJV
8. Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;
9. That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.
10. They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.
11. And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.
12. Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.
13. Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
14. But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
15. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
17. Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
18. Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.
19. For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
20. The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
21. Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

And the man of Elohim said, O Heavenly Father, I pray thee, open the eyes of this young man that he may see. And the Most High opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, Mount Zion was full of horses and chariots of fire round about: seventy two thousand and seventy two thousand; sealed virgins every one, undefiled with women, no guile, no fault before the throne, never saw the sun, never saw the light of day with eyes of flesh, purchased from the earth. And these were appointed to the young man for a time that they should learn from him the song of Moshe and the Lamb. And when the young man became a son; then he understood, and gave them their meat in due season as the Master had commanded him. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his Master hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his Master when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
:)

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
What? Really , no fear at all Tom??...Jiggyfly......

Jesus Teaches the Fear of God..........

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

But I will show you whom you should fear:

Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"

You cannot know God without fearing Him...& it is written that it is the BEGINNING of wisdom....& here Jesus equates Hell itself as the root of that fear.....& yes...I have seen it several times....& I really do fear Him.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Brothertom said:
What? Really , no fear at all Tom??...Jiggyfly......

Jesus Teaches the Fear of God..........

“And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

But I will show you whom you should fear:

Fear Him who, after He has killed, has power to cast into hell; yes, I say to you, fear Him!"
You cannot know God without fearing Him...& it is written that it is the BEGINNING of wisdom....& here Jesus equates Hell itself as the root of that fear.....& yes...I have seen it several times....& I really do fear Him.
But you said "There was nothing in Earth or under that would slow me, nor any fear;"

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
"BroTom-
Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way;

"ABORTION IS MURDER. GOD HATES MURDER.""

Thus says The Lord: My sons, I speak now in your hearing, for in you I am well pleased. For you have sought to understand My judgments and seek to accept My punishments, though you are in no way able to touch the heart of The Lord, in that you could endure My sorrow; nor are you yet able to accept the full degree of My punishment.

For My anger is kindled and has become a raging fire!...

All-consuming!...

An all-encompassing, purging fire,
Wiping away all evil and sin from off the land!

You have sought to understand “a life for a life”, and behold you do indeed see dimly, even with frustrated eyes. Thus I shall tell you plainly: From the beginning the decree went forth and was upheld, that a life which is taken shall be repaid by the death of the guilty, and it was so. Yet in the days of Moses this was not done by the judgment of man, but according to the judgement of God, for in those days My voice yet remained with My people.
Behold, all who have sinned since that time have taken their own lives, and thus a life must be given. For the penalty of sin is death, and without the shedding of blood there can be no remission. Thus I came down in the flesh, and offered up My life in place of the guilty, bearing the full weight of their transgression in My own body... A Life for a life. Yet understand this also: To receive of My life, one must also accept My life through sincere repentance; and if one refuses The Gift, then the same remains under My punishment, which is death.

Thus I tell you plainly, and though your hearts shall sink within your chests and tears shall come, it must be, for the sin of abortion is very grievous: For every fifty million babies slain at the hands of men, I shall take the life of one billion of those who dwell upon the earth, who were in agreement! For they will not repent! Behold, even I shall bring calamity upon the millions who stood idly by! I AM THE LORD.

In this one thing is the justice of God revealed:
Vengeance is Mine, I shall repay...

For punishment of the wicked rests solely upon My shoulders,
In which I take no pleasure at all...

Even as salvation rested solely upon The Son of Man,
In which I was well pleased...

Therefore, He shall be your judge,
Even as He is also your Savior, says The Lord.

Therefore My sons, stumble not over the letter of My words, nor seek to understand by calculation, but see with greater eyes, see with your heart; understand the magnitude, stare not at the letter... Look upon My speech through tears, grasp the power of My words in sorrow, look upon My face as I stretch out My hand in My strength; taste My tears as I bring death upon them, look into My eyes as I destroy the cities of men... My sons, are you able to drink from this cup? Can you endure My pain? Will your life not pass from you, under the full weight of this revelation?

Behold, man is but stubble before the blade,
Grass under the shadow of burning trees in a deep forest of sin,
Sand at the bottom of a dark ocean of transgression...

Yet I am mindful of him...

My heart knows each one.

Thus those whom I send must be remade, they must be transformed, they must eat from The Tree of Life, partaking also from the tree of knowledge. They must become as adamant stones, with their hearts refashioned, new hearts which beat in sync with Mine... Or how shall I send them? Says The Lord.

Excerpt from:

The Penalty... A Life for a Life
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Penalty..._A_Life_for_a_Life

Brothertom said:
I AM LIMITLESS! GOD'S WORD TO THE INNOCENT DEAD.
IMPLICATIONS AND IDEAS.
Obviously, when one is taken away in the Spirit and the Lord speaks to you, you must realize that it is a lifetime change for you. I carry this word, the same as I would a molten brand applied upon my forehead, as a scar. The first thing I want to say is that I KNOW that I know that God does not damn the innocent. This has helped me much to understand his great love in the face of cultures and worlds the He annihilated; From the entire OLD WORLD in Noah's day, to Sodom, Gomorrah, and the Plain cities filled with the same demons.
I understood that the Lord watched generations of the innocent born be sucked into the Juggernaut of abominational sin, as he watched these innocent ones corrupted by evil, and because He is Holy, HAD to damn them, as they became bonded to that culture. I know know, that every innocent soul killed by Him , say in the GREAT FLOOD was out of mercy for the multitudes that would perish, and be damned, IF God allowed this Satanism to continue on. This is the answer as to the scorched Earth policies in Canaan; Jericho, Sodom, and Amalek that Saul stumbled with, when ordered to kill them all...children too, and every animal.
Every innocent soul is with God; all of them. "I'll take him." and as far as receiving the Word about LIMITLESS everything about God....WOW!...has that helped; especially in the realms of warfare. I now know that ALL of Satan's might, and all of his wicked armies, multiplied by one trillion, are nothing before the Lord, and less than nothing. Jesus is without limit in His power, and a trillion Satans are less than a mere drop in a 55 gallon barrel in their power. God is limitless. Satan, and all of his angel cohorts shall soon be in the Lake of Fire, writhing forever for their sin that slew so many billions, and all of the sorrow, suffering, disease, and death to the Father's creation.
THE LORD JESUS has the power to bring each and every soul before Him, ever created, and every angel fallen, and He will, and the day is coming when He will collapse this Universe, and every star, and melt it, and begin anew, with a holy and undefiled seed; us. He had the power to rescue David, the aborted soul, and He is faithful, and will not ever leave one behind. He is limitless in His memory, in His Promises, to keep them, and in His LOVE.
Remember, one day He will say something very similar to you and me, IF we remain Faithful. "Enter in, my good and faithful servant, to the joy prepared for you."...and like David here; It is going to be very personal. Hallelujah....yours in spirit...Brother Tom Watkins.Once the Lord spoke to me in an audible way;"ABORTION IS MURDER. GOD HATES MURDER."
Thus says The Lord, to all those who seek to know wisdom and have received the love of the truth: Listen and understand this word, which I have spoken and sent forth to the multitudes, regarding the children... So that the parents may have peace, so that all who love the little ones may be encouraged.

I ask you, what is a child’s inheritance on Earth and in Heaven, if the years of their life are few in number and they yet remain in their innocence?... Assuredly, I say to you, they will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, for The Father holds all the pure of heart in the palm of His right hand.
For these little ones, these precious lights among men, shine amongst the grass, bushes, and trees as the firefly. Woe to those who catch them and shut them away! WOE TO ALL WHO EXTINGUISH THEIR LIGHT! For The Lord comes quickly, with a shout and with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet call of God, to remove the light, and to take from the earth all who are of The Light!
Behold, I shall darken the eyes of the guilty and plunge the whole world into darkness! The evil flame of the wicked shall flicker for a short season, and then be quickly put out! For judgment shall fall from Heaven, covering the earth like a flood! As a terrible deluge shall punishment from on high break them in pieces and wash them away! And in the lake, which burns with unquenchable fire, shall every last trace of evil and wickedness be utterly destroyed!

And though many of the little ones have suffered at the hands of men,
All arrive at The Father’s house in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye...

Where healing is complete and every tear is wiped away,
The ways of the world and men, forgotten...

Only love abides there...

As they look upon The Face of God,
Their Redeemer, forever.

Yet the scholars cry, “What of the inheritance of sin, and those born with the burden of sin upon them?” Listen and have wisdom, and hear the word of The Lord...

Excerpt from:
To He, Who Has Understanding, Let Him Hear the Truth of the Inheritance of Sin and Salvation
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=To_He%2C_Who_Has_Understanding%2C_Let_Him_Hear_the_Truth_of_the_Inheritance_of_Sin_and_Salvation

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fear, I have no fear of God, I stand in Awe of one who is so vast and full of wisdom and Love. He is my father, what son would turn to his father if he was afraid.

In all His Love

Reactions: jiggyfly

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
mjrhealth said:
Fear, I have no fear of God, I stand in Awe of one who is so vast and full of wisdom and Love. He is my father, what son would turn to his father if he was afraid.

In all His Love
Same here, but maybe some have had an abusive father and think the same of our heavenly Father.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
mjrhealth said:

In all His Love
Greetings mjr,

You say you have no fear of God but The Word says that ALL the churches walked in the fear of The Lord.
Who is correct here, you or all of the churches?

The phrase "fear The Lord" appears 33 times in the NKJV

Act 9:31 Then the churches throughout all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria had peace and were edified. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, they were multiplied.

The phrase "fear God" appears 17 times in the NKJV, 7 of which are in the NT.

Act 13:16 Then Paul stood up, and motioning with [his] hand said, "Men of Israel, and you who fear God, listen:
Act 13:26 "Men [and] brethren, sons of the family of Abraham, and those among you who fear God, to you the word of this salvation has been sent.
1Pe 2:17 Honor all [people]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.
Rev 14:7 saying with a loud voice, "Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water."

God bless.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
mjrhealth said:

In all His Love
jiggyfly said:
Same here, but maybe some have had an abusive father and think the same of our heavenly Father.
What father truly loves his son if he never disciplines him? Have you never read Proverbs 23? What son will not fear his father after he has done evil, against the commandment of his father, knowing that his father will discipline him accordingly? Does that mean his father does not love him? Modern society has taught a perverted version of "love" which is one of the foundational problems with modern theology and westernized feminazi thinking; in the real world Johnny does not get a trophy when he strikes out, neither should he get an A+ in Art class for spreading his feces all over the class room walls. :)

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
daq said:
What father truly loves his son if he never disciplines him? Have you never read Proverbs 23? What son will not fear his father after he has done evil, against the commandment of his father, knowing that his father will discipline him accordingly? Does that mean his father does not love him? Modern society has taught a perverted version of "love" which is one of the foundational problems with modern theology and westernized feminazi thinking; in the real world Johnny does not get a trophy when he strikes out, neither should he get an A+ in Art class for spreading his feces all over the class room walls. :)
Greetings daq,

Here is an excerpt from "Rod of Discipline":

When such an one, of whom you love, and I also, come of age by sin and continue therein, despite the word of their parents, even despite the Word of The Lord Most High, they must be punished and disciplined according to, and in accordance with, their sin. For to spare the rod is to hate your child. And to not respond with correction is to encourage further disobedience and sin. The rod, of which I speak, is of discipline and correction, and not of physical punishment. O vain and ignorant peoples of this world, stop perverting My Word! And gain knowledge. All children’s disobedience comes from ignorance and from the troubles of the heart and spirit. How, then, shall a beating correct the heart?! And how shall the striking with a rod bring about a new spirit? DO NOT exacerbate the problem with your children, by bringing them into subjection by abuse! Let the children first learn and show piety at home, and requite their parents, for this is good and acceptable before God.

[Jesus The Christ] Know you not the love of a father is displayed in tenderness and kindness? And is it not also shown through discipline and correction, especially for those he loves? And what of your Father in Heaven? Have I not done all of these things, even to the displaying of My hot displeasure toward My enemies, who have hurt My beloved?... Vengeance is Mine, says The Lord, I shall repay.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Rod_of_Discipline

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
mjrhealth said:
No man can enter the temple apart from the spirit of fear of YHWH. You may abide without by the altar, but you cannot enter the holy place.

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Trumpeter said:
Greetings daq,

Here is an excerpt from "Rod of Discipline":
Torah is the supernal Rod of Iron, (already explained elsewhere). :)

Trumpeter said:
[Jesus The Christ] Know you not the love of a father is displayed in tenderness and kindness? And is it not also shown through discipline and correction, especially for those he loves? And what of your Father in Heaven? Have I not done all of these things, even to the displaying of My hot displeasure toward My enemies, who have hurt My beloved?... Vengeance is Mine, says The Lord, I shall repay.

http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=The_Rod_of_Discipline
Concerning this statement, I do not bow to your teacher as you appear to do; but if indeed those words which you have quoted are the words of the Master Yeshua then please quote the passage from either the book of the Revelation of Yeshua or from one of the Gospel accounts so that we may all read them for ourselves. :)

ChristRoseFromTheDead said:
No man can enter the temple apart from the spirit of fear of YHWH. You may abide without by the altar, but you cannot enter the holy place.
Why do you call me a liar in another thread and yet to this one above me here in this thread you say nothing?
God is no respecter of persons as you appear to be; judge yourself likewise with the same rod you apply to others. :)

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
daq said:
Torah is the supernal Rod of Iron, (already explained elsewhere). :)

Concerning this statement, I do not bow to your teacher as you appear to do; but if indeed those words which you have quoted are the words of the Master Yeshua then please quote the passage from either the book of the Revelation of Yeshua or from one of the Gospel accounts so that we may all read them for ourselves. :)

Why do you call me a liar in another thread and yet to this one above me here in this thread you say nothing?
God is no respecter of persons as you appear to be; judge yourself likewise with the same rod you apply to others. :)

"So I tell you plainly, so you may believe without hindrance... I am a prophet of God! I know who speaks to me! None, who proclaim Jesus is Lord, and that He came in the flesh, are false... God resides in them. I claim Jesus is the way to The Father! No evil can claim these things, the Spirit of God is not within them. Only by the power of the Holy Spirit can one speak and proclaim as I proclaim. So then, I proclaim nothing on my own. All I do and say, according to the Truth, is of God. I do not build myself up... Rather, I build up the name of God and the Spirit of Christ that is within me, for your sakes. If you accept Christ, as I have, you would know what I know, and see that my words are of the Truth, because the Truth is now also in you. The gift of the Spirit is not for a few, but for all who ask in faith.
If you read the Bible, and believe and accept Christ for your salvation, and then go and proclaim the Word which you have read and believed, have you not also testified on God’s behalf? For it is His words you proclaim, and His words you have received, by your understanding given you by God through the Spirit. People have not understanding in themselves... It is a gift from God. So then, how can you understand and accept what I say, if you have not accepted God’s gifts?

Call on your Lord, accept His gifts, and let His light shine upon you...

Then will you know that which I speak is Truth,
And most definitely not of my own authority,
But from The True Authority, by His authority, for His purpose...

And The Lord’s purpose is this...
That He send out His trumpets, and they sound to the four corners of the earth,
In every manner of speaking and devices...

So you may come back to, and be where He is, forever...

The Lord’s purpose is love!...

His gift, eternal life with Him who is love.

I do not call you to follow me... I wish that all follow Christ... I am just a messenger and servant. And if I came to you as God’s servant, sent in the name of Christ Jesus, am I not your servant also?

I am sent to you, to serve you the bread and water, which is the Word of God and His Christ, and His Spirit. Know also: You do not need me... You have this food already, the Bible. Why don’t you feed yourself with that, which has already been given?

You ask, “What of these Letters and what they say?”...

They are the same Word, with the same Author,
And inspired through the same Spirit, who also wrote the Bible...

They are a proclamation of the Truth and a warning,
So you will return to He who has existed always, the same and unchanged...

The Word, The Word of Life!... Christ Jesus, The Lord!

Excerpt from:
All, Who Love the Truth, Obey and Strive Everyday to Walk in It's Ways
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=All%2C_Who_Love_the_Truth%2C_Obey_and_Strive_Everyday_to_Walk_in_Its_Ways

daq

HSN#1851
Feb 9, 2013
Olam Haba
Trumpeter said:
I am sent to you, to serve you the bread and water, which is the Word of God and His Christ, and His Spirit.
It is ONLY the High Priest, (now after the order of Melchizedek) who blesses the bread and the water of the people:

Exodus 23:20-25
20. Behold, I send a Mal'ak before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
21. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name is in him.
22. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23. For my Mal'ak shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.
24. Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.
25. And ye shall serve YHWH your 'Elohey,
and He shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Malachi 2:1-12
1. And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.
2. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH Tsabaoth, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
3. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
4. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith YHWH Tsabaoth.
5. My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
6. The Torah of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
7. For the lips of the priest should keep knowledge, and they should seek the Torah at his mouth: for he is the mal'ak of YHWH Tsabaoth.
8. But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble in Torah; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith YHWH Tsabaoth.
9. Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the Torah.
10. Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
11. Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of YHWH which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
12. YHWH shall cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, even him that offereth an offering unto YHWH Tsabaoth.

Trumpeter said:
You ask, “What of these Letters and what they say?”...

They are the same Word, with the same Author,
And inspired through the same Spirit, who also wrote the Bible...

They are a proclamation of the Truth and a warning,
So you will return to He who has existed always, the same and unchanged...

The Word, The Word of Life!... Christ Jesus, The Lord!
No I did not ask about "the letters" but rather for the quotes from Messiah out of the written Scripture.

Acts 2:37-38 KJV
37. Now when the
y heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

1) Repent.
2) Be immersed into the name of Yeshua Christou.

Of old time a name is much more than merely a spelling, an acknowledgment of the name thereof, (as in false worship with lip service) or even the simple meaning of the given name. A name denotes a set of principles, a set of doctrines, and a character with all of its characteristic attributes. To be immersed into the name of Messiah means to be immersed into all of his Testimony, words, teachings, and doctrines. Yeshua himself states that he had manifested-revealed the name of the Father to his talmidim yet nowhere in the New Testament do we find any spelling of any of the particular names of the Father from the O/T-Torah-Tanak.

John 17:6-8 KJV
6. I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
7. Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.
8. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

John 17:25-26 KJV
25. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
26. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

If indeed your teacher Timothy was immersed into the name of Yeshua then he too would have the words and Word of Yeshua. Yet he does not; and instead, he has his own words which he claims are from the Messiah himself even though the words which you quote are nowhere to be found in Holy Writ. And rather than this fact raising a red flag in your mind you decide to immerse yourself into the words of Timothy.

Matthew 7:13-20 KJV
13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Evil Fruit -~- Evil Tree

God will not be mocked; those who do not truly repent, (Acts 2:38) and become immersed into the doctrines, teachings, words, and character, which is the name of Yeshua Christou, (Acts 2:38) yet presume to make themselves into "prophets" and "teachers of the flock" even though they were not sent; claiming to have the words and Word of Messiah when in fact they do not; they too shall receive of a spirit, even the spirit of their own doing, and of their own desires, and of their own corrupted hearts. According to multiple Scripture passages God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, because they had pleasure in unrighteousness; thinking themselves to be full of wisdom, and prophets, and mighty ones, with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved:

1 Kings 22:18-25 KJV
18. And the king of Israel said unto Jehoshaphat, Did I not tell thee that he would prophesy no good concerning me, but evil?
19. And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
20. And the Lord said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.
21. And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will persuade him.
22. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
23. Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.
24. But Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah went near, and smote Micaiah on the cheek, and said, Which way went the Spirit of the Lord from me to speak unto thee?
25. And Micaiah said, Behold, thou shalt see in that day, when thou shalt go into an inner chamber to hide thyself.

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Greetings daq,

"[Jesus The Christ] Know you not the love of a father is displayed in tenderness and kindness? And is it not also shown through discipline and correction, especially for those he loves?"

Rev 3:19 "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

"And what of your Father in Heaven? Have I not done all of these things, even to the displaying of My hot displeasure toward My enemies, who have hurt My beloved?... Vengeance is Mine, says The Lord, I shall repay."

Deu 32:35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense; Their foot shall slip in [due] time; For the day of their calamity [is] at hand, And the things to come hasten upon them.'
Rom 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance [is] Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
Hbr 10:30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."