I am Mentally Ill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a product of two very much different type people....

Mother:
* Born in the South
* Wonderful personality - Very loving and kind-hearted
* Intelligence - No possibilities for major universities
* Physically short along with the tendencies to be overweight
* Unhealthy - Very much susceptible to sicknesses. My mother died in her fifties

Father:
* Born in the North
* Terrible personality - Very cold hearted
* Intelligence - Much possibilities for major universities
* Physically tall and can eat anything unaffected
* Healthy - My dad is in his mid-eighties and still is in great health

All my family prefers my mothers side and here is a picture of my sister along side my mother...
320415831_1605507816586332_1578931006697180045_n.jpg

Genetic engineering... It would have been nice if I had been able to pick the best of both worlds!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
f E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Gene mutation (In biology, a mutation is an alteration in the nucleic acid sequence of the genome of an organism, virus, or extrachromosomal DNA. Viral genomes contain either DNA or RNA) ... Can spiritual character be programmed in the genes? My dad recently got two Australian Shepherds that were beautiful and affectionate dogs. The problem was that they were un-trainable. I don't know if they learned the first command. It was tough letting them off the leash as they would want to run into the next county once freed. I would try to transfer them from chain to leash and they would fight me for an hour. Once settled down, though, they were wonderfully affectionate dogs. I have read in material that these are traits in this breed of dogs. It was heartbreaking, though, having to take them to the dog shelter not knowing their fate.

Question... Can character be transferred through the DNA? We got a Collie to replace the Australian Shepherds and the change in breed characteristics was profound. The Collie does not at all fight me and seems more than willing to respond to my wishes.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Regarding heredity genetics, both my parents were timid and I was raised to be just like them, but I'm one of the toughest outspoken people I know, and not a bit like them..:)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.

If you were to stick me on the planet Mars I may have a few seconds to make sandcastles out of the iron based compounds before succumbing to the cold. Put me on the planet Venus and I would be baked as if in an oven on the way down. Compared to the intellect and power required to make this universe I am in the vicinity of being mentally ill.
I've often considered that mankind is like an animal compared to God. Animals to us are not very smart, but have hearts that love and we take care of them in kindness. And we are like that to God only God is even more intelligent than that.

Reactions: rockytopva

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regarding heredity genetics, both my parents were timid and I was raised to be just like them, but I'm one of the toughest outspoken people I know, and not a bit like them..:)
And it is also amazing to study the difference in Old Testament generations.

Reactions: Dropship

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

If you were to stick me on the planet Mars I may have a few seconds to make sandcastles out of the iron based compounds before succumbing to the cold. Put me on the planet Venus and I would be baked as if in an oven on the way down. Compared to the intellect and power required to make this universe I am in the vicinity of being mentally ill.
I have read this over and over and I have no clue what is being said here.

Spiritual mass = love per faith squared?

So we need to have either more love or a lot less faith to have more spiritual weight?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have read this over and over and I have no clue what is being said here.

Spiritual mass = love per faith squared?

So we need to have either more love or a lot less faith to have more spiritual weight?

When an idea pops in the head...
LBulb.JPG

So... The theory here is that there are three factors that inspired this image...

Physically - The mass of our bodies produced a mental image
Intellectually - The mind thought of ways to inspire
Spiritually - There were spiritual things that will motivate the idea into reality

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

Mental E/c2 - Mentally, thinking of the light bulb

When the idea becomes a reality there is a strong reward naturally, intellectually, and spiritually. Like... Wow! It came to pass. But... There are opposite effects....

Nothing (n) = Absolute zero (z) and Darkness (d)

Natural zd = Nothing but outer space
Mental zd = Nothing creative... No light bulb above the head
Spiritual zd = z (laziness, coldness, hatred) d (fear, depression, greed, sorrow)

There are people who have not the spiritual motivation to do any good.