I believe!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that for our sakes, He laid down His life. That He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified died and was buried. That on the third day He rose again.

Reactions: amadeus and Acolyte

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that all who do believe are seated together in the heavenly realm, our home away from home until God makes His home with us.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Don't you love mercy?

But to do justly, and to love mercy, what an easy command! To desire mercy, to give mercy, to love the Merciful!

Much love!
Titus 3.5: "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost".

Reactions: Acolyte and marks

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that He ascended into heaven where He reigns now and forever at the right hand of the Father.

That the Son glorifies the Father, and that the Father glorifies the Son.

That we have been welcomed into that glory in the union of the Holy Spirit, to Him be praise and glory, forever and ever!

Reactions: GTW27

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that He ascended into heaven where He reigns now and forever at the right hand of the Father.

That the Son glorifies the Father, and that the Father glorifies the Son.

That we have been welcomed into that glory in the union of the Holy Spirit, to Him be praise and glory, forever and ever!

I believe HE will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead

I beleve HE will judge with mercy, having come to save us, not condemn us.

I believe only those who willfully and knowingly reject HIM will be lost.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in miracles! The same as what Jesus did....blind eyes seeing, deaf ears hearing, lame walking, dead brought back to life....I believe! I believe NOTHING is impossible for God and for those who have faith to believe this.