I can't feel Gods presence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

evar

Aug 3, 2015
I don't feel Gods presence anymore and can't hear His voice. I repented of my sins. What do i need to do?

Nyoka

Mar 26, 2008
Trust Him when He said that He will always be with us in Matthew 28:20. I have been through those times myself and have found that a) the bible does not say we will always feel His presence and B) just because I can't feel Him doesn't mean He is not there. I find that it is when those times are over and I look back I can see that He was with me all along but I didn't know. At these times we can either trust Him and lean on His words in the bible that tell us He won't leave us orphans and that He will always be with us or let it discourage us and, maybe, turn from Him believing He left us. It is not easy at the time we can't feel Him but it is the time we learn to trust without seeing. Remember Thomas saw Jesus and believed because he saw Jesus then Jesus told Him that those who don't see Him and believe still are blessed: John 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. I know it is hard but trust Jesus and lean on Him and His words in the bible no matter what and know that if you have done as He asked, repented and believed, that you are saved and He is with you no matter what your feelings or emotions tell you. Remember feelings and emotions often get it wrong.

Hope this helps :)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings and comfort from the Holy Spirit in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

thirdeyezero

Aug 27, 2015
evar said:
I don't feel Gods presence anymore and can't hear His voice. I repented of my sins. What do i need to do?
I feel a coldness around you and that you can't get back to a warm heart with God. But God doesn't want you to have a warm heart, he desires you to have passionate heart.

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember trust and obey for there is no other way to be happy with and in Jesus but to trust and obey!