I have a few requests... if you would be such a blessing :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
My dad recently graduated from Teen Challenge... pray that the Lord moves him, and FINDS HIM A JOB ASAP! He needs work... both as a means of provision, and to keep him busy.For my wife and I... that we would not be overly or under aggressive in our pursuit of a future together. That we would be wise and faithful stewards... and not given into wordly decisions.For my sister, who is soon to be married. That she would consider the true ideal wedding... and not be concerned with appearence, as much as she is with the substance and truth that is represented there. That her and her husband would grow close to the Lord! Amen.That is all... now, get busy and send those requests up so that they can come back down! :pray3: :pray: :pray4:

topcat23

Jul 22, 2007
Don't ask for much do you, lol. Nothings too much for God, so have prayed for you all and will continue to keep you all in my prayers. Take care and God bless you all.

medicalmatt

Jul 22, 2007
Whew, nothing needs more prayer than weddings and marriages! I've been lifting you and your family up to the Father.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Have said prayers treeoflife.
smile.gif