I like these near-death heavenly experience testimonials

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've checked into NDE in the past. There are good experiences and there are bad experiences. Heaven and hell. Often if a person attempts suicide they have a bad experience.

The positive experiences often involve a being who radiates light and love. I saw one that said from standing in front of heaven they felt love coming from the plants and animals.

I'm not sure what to think of all of that though and whether or not to believe it. I have mixed feelings about it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've checked into NDE in the past. There are good experiences and there are bad experiences. Heaven and hell. Often if a person attempts suicide they have a bad experience.

The positive experiences often involve a being who radiates light and love. I saw one that said from standing in front of heaven they felt love coming from the plants and animals.

I'm not sure what to think of all of that though and whether or not to believe it. I have mixed feelings about it.
Sounds like buddism . love coming from plants . How come unbelievers who are having these
so called revelations from GOD aint getting corrected LIKE paul did .
All i see and hear is this love love love ideal . last time i checked anytime anyone was in error
in the bible both old test and new test , THEY GOT CORRECTED devin .
Most all of these NDE that i have seen , SURE NEVER SEEM to even remind the person or persons
ABOUT FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST . That outta sound out some serious alarms .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like buddism . love coming from plants . How come unbelievers who are having these
so called revelations from GOD aint getting corrected LIKE paul did .
All i see and hear is this love love love ideal . last time i checked anytime anyone was in error
in the bible both old test and new test , THEY GOT CORRECTED devin .
Most all of these NDE that i have seen , SURE NEVER SEEM to even remind the person or persons
ABOUT FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST . That outta sound out some serious alarms .
Sounds really judgmental amigo. By the measure we judge shall we be judged. So you feel non-believers have no worth to God? We need to be wise in our own salvation amigo by at least making an attempt to follow Jesus' teachings. Forgive others that we may be forgiven and judge not lest we be judged.

If non-believers have no value to God than why did Jesus go to spirit prison and preach to them.

And what makes you think these people that had NDE's weren't converted by their experience afterwards.

And what makes you think the being that radiates light has to be Jesus and not an Angel of the Lord?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy