I met Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ともこ

Jan 26, 2016
Pacific NW
Hello, I'm from Japan. Now reside in the U.S.A. for almost 5 years. I live in the pacific northwest. I work in gunsmithing and i'm an armorer for police and sheriff office, and retail civilian markets. I am almost at a journeyman level I still have one more year in my apprenticeship. I never thought I would do this kind of work. I never used to be Christian. Only about 1-2% people in Japan identify as Christian.

I am 27 years old, a cancer survivor, and a survivor of the Fukushima Nuclear disaster in Japan. I lived through the whole situation. I can't put it into words how scary it was. I am lucky girl to be alive. I should of drown and died from it. I thought I was dead I just remember being carried away in terrible contaminated waters. There was dead people everywhere. I thought I was passing out when I was actually dying. I seen this darkness. It seemed to last so long and I see a bright light. It turned red and there was these people I knew. Friends, relatives, they were smiling. Then all of a sudden. This man in this bright purple colored skin. Almost a reptile-like apparance, all scale skin like a snake looked at me it was terrifying. I see so many evil people we all know in this "cubes" It was horrifying. I wanted out of there. Then I thought. This is HELL. This is real. I can feel the pain and burning it won't stop. I yelled and called for Jesus.

I feel, and hear footsteps and then this feel these hands that were big and strong lift me up. It was all gone and next thing I knew, I was heaven. It was Jesus Christ. I was very scared, still terrified. Because I never believed in Jesus or God. I never knew there was Heaven, or a Hell. He told me there was no reason for me to be scared anymore. Then he showed me my life before my eyes as if it were on a TV Screen. I was reckless and I did a lot drugs. I just didn't care then. I stole from people, and I never got caught. But meeting Jesus changed all this. He said to me "I gave you life, a wonderful life, look what you are doing with it." I was crying. I said please I never want to go back there. Then he told me "You know of my presence. Then Jesus said "Follow me it is the way. The only way. You have a wonderful life. I saved you and I will save you again because I love you." It just makes me cry telling you all this story. I never knew such a person existed. I can't put it into words what Heaven is like it's amazing. Jesus is amazing. A man who died for all of us. It was hard for me to wrap myself around because It was hard for me to comprehend. I now read this Life Applications Study Bible it's really helped out a lot.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing that!

Skitnik

Nov 12, 2015
Interesting story.

People who are saved by personal revelation of Christ especially from totally non-Christian backgrounds are, what seems like (I do not want to say pre-destined).... set aside by the Lord for some kind of very special purpose in His plan. I know that when He came to me and told me what He created me for I was totally stunned! I was a gasp for a while and did not know what to say but He is patient, He waited for me to work through my confusion.
My next question was: "Uhh, me?... really?.... Are You sure about that? (thinking that He could not possibly have found the least likely "candidate" for the "job")
He said "Yes, sure" and showed me more of what I needed to know.

I must warn you though. What is to follow is almost total rejection if not downright ridiculing by mainstream, average, "normal" Christianity. You go to churches and find that you hit a wall of religious industry in which people are herded into dogmas and rituals but none have experienced God nor do they seek to do that, they only study about God and what He is like. They study Bible as if Bible is to be worshiped according to denominational teachings that they follow. They read countless books by oh so smart and spiritual pastors, go through study plans, conferences, "revival' gatherings, jump through all those hoops of religiosity..... and they never get to hear His voice! Not to belittle them in any way. I just am so sad to see so few actually seek God and not religion.

Expect the pain of rejection. Lots of it! It will all well worth it at the end.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wonderfull testimony pity few believe the can See Jesus now, even God.

Skitnik

Nov 12, 2015
mjrhealth said:
What? This statement has to be self contradictory in few ways.

Even God can't see Jesus?

Jesus is not God?

biointeger

Feb 10, 2016
Melbourne? Australia
ともこ said:
Hello, I'm from Japan. Now reside in the U.S.A. for almost 5 years. I live in the pacific northwest. I work in gunsmithing and i'm an armorer for police and sheriff office, and retail civilian markets. I am almost at a journeyman level I still have one more year in my apprenticeship. I never thought I would do this kind of work. I never used to be Christian. Only about 1-2% people in Japan identify as Christian.

I am 27 years old, a cancer survivor, and a survivor of the Fukushima Nuclear disaster in Japan. I lived through the whole situation. I can't put it into words how scary it was. I am lucky girl to be alive. I should of drown and died from it. I thought I was dead I just remember being carried away in terrible contaminated waters. There was dead people everywhere. I thought I was passing out when I was actually dying. I seen this darkness. It seemed to last so long and I see a bright light. It turned red and there was these people I knew. Friends, relatives, they were smiling. Then all of a sudden. This man in this bright purple colored skin. Almost a reptile-like apparance, all scale skin like a snake looked at me it was terrifying. I see so many evil people we all know in this "cubes" It was horrifying. I wanted out of there. Then I thought. This is HELL. This is real. I can feel the pain and burning it won't stop. I yelled and called for Jesus.

I feel, and hear footsteps and then this feel these hands that were big and strong lift me up. It was all gone and next thing I knew, I was heaven. It was Jesus Christ. I was very scared, still terrified. Because I never believed in Jesus or God. I never knew there was Heaven, or a Hell. He told me there was no reason for me to be scared anymore. Then he showed me my life before my eyes as if it were on a TV Screen. I was reckless and I did a lot drugs. I just didn't care then. I stole from people, and I never got caught. But meeting Jesus changed all this. He said to me "I gave you life, a wonderful life, look what you are doing with it." I was crying. I said please I never want to go back there. Then he told me "You know of my presence. Then Jesus said "Follow me it is the way. The only way. You have a wonderful life. I saved you and I will save you again because I love you." It just makes me cry telling you all this story. I never knew such a person existed. I can't put it into words what Heaven is like it's amazing. Jesus is amazing. A man who died for all of us. It was hard for me to wrap myself around because It was hard for me to comprehend. I now read this Life Applications Study Bible it's really helped out a lot.
Jesus was amazing alright.

allanaspril

Apr 8, 2016
It’s a good story.
It is truly if you are a Son of God, God Almighty will not live you.

like the story of this preacher the [link removed]

Lady Daffodil

Apr 29, 2016
  • Christian Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 50 posts

mjrhealth, on 02 Feb 2016 - 05:40 AM, said:
mjrhealth said:
What? This statement has to be self contradictory in few ways.

Even God can't see Jesus?

Jesus is not God?

I think you misunderstood what the person said. They didn't mean that even God can't see Jesus. I think they meant that some people can't see Jesus, and they can't see God, either. ;)

FrankLee

In His infinite mercy God Almighty reached down and saved you from eternal separation and damnation. Praise God that He plucked you from the fires. He reaches out and rescues multitudes that churches never reach.

Isaiah 59:15-17 NIV
Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. The Lord looked and was displeased that there was no justice.
[16] He saw that there was no one, he was appalled that there was no one to intervene; so his own arm achieved salvation for him, and his own righteousness sustained him.
[17] He put on righteousness as his breastplate, and the helmet of salvation on his head; he put on the garments of vengeance and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.

God bless you as you grow in grace and in the knowledge and fellowship with the savior and Hus Holy spirit. Not as dramatic as your salvation but He also came and arrested me from my Godless life. Let us praise Him and worship Him as we live out the life He has granted us. Peace be to you in Jesus' name!

Hebrews 10:35 KJVS
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

In His name,
Frank Lee Jennings