I Need To Ask

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All of what the globalist cabal does is to break the nations, the national identities of peoples and cultures. They want poor, disempowered, disorganized, demoralized, defeated peoples in every country which is more easily ruled over by them controlling their one world government. It won't be a government for the people and of the people, it will be an oligarchical worldwide control by elitist billionaires running everything through corporatism special interest groups where people are installed into governmental office, not by popular elections. It will however also come for them, their one world government will eventually have a one world leader known as the antichrist and they won't escape the coming wrath, both God's wrath and Satan's.
Only through God's mercy and help can people overcome the evil things of this age in the world and stand before the Son of man on that Day.

Luke 21
34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with [h]carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may [i]be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Revelation 6
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and [g]behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the [h]moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky [i]receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, [j]the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Revelation 12
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They say that there is a crisis (including housing) in New York city due to an influx of asylum seekers and the "right to shelter" ruling of that state. Why don't they just change that law since it is not working. In fact, It's making the situation even worse???? :doldrums: :IDK:
We ( the government ) have all the laws we need, the problem IS they are not enforcing them. They want the problem so they can stay in power. God help us.

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We see this happening before our very eyes. Many of the young are all on board with Communism and atheism. They haven't been shown the consistent results of that path (over 100 million innocent people murdered) and the misery that accompanies it.
This is so painfully true and it's going to be our downfall. I'm not sure if my generation still qualifies as the "young" you're referring to but so many people I know around my age think communism is this eutopia where no one works and everything is free. And of course they don't believe in God, look at their influences: tiktok, instagram, their music, etc.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so painfully true and it's going to be our downfall. I'm not sure if my generation still qualifies as the "young" you're referring to but so many people I know around my age think communism is this eutopia where no one works and everything is free. And of course they don't believe in God, look at their influences: tiktok, instagram, their music, etc.
Good post. They have been thoroughly and effectively indoctrinated in our eduational system. I think society and the world will suffer greatly in the next 10 years or so. It is inevitable for many reasons, including demographics, but more importantly for the abandonment of morality. Morality is the greatest threat to our country and the world, hands down. And true morality only comes from God, Who is immutable (unchanging). If it came arbitrarily from man, as many seem to believe, then it can be changed by anyone, for any reason, which means there is no morality.

Last edited:

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Christ told us it would be like this--no matter who is in government.If you read Matt 24, you'll see it.The next government is going to be worse.
I am very fearful of all of the hate I see, and am going to be honest here This is an IMO. With the right evangelicals I see them going to push the Christian agenda. i am worried about forced worship. I
I am a church goer, as a matter of fact, soon I will be headed to church--SDA here. I don't want anyone forcing Sunday keeping on me, or anyone else. I am sure alot of you think that is ridiculous, but this is what we believe. I wouldn't want anyone forcing Saturday worship on all of you, either.

People are getting fed up and someone in the White House favoring Christianity and forcing it, thinking it a good idea ( or to calm the evangs) might seem like a solution. But it isn't.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Christ told us it would be like this--no matter who is in government.If you read Matt 24, you'll see it.The next government is going to be worse.
I am very fearful of all of the hate I see, and am going to be honest here This is an IMO. With the right evangelicals I see them going to push the Christian agenda. i am worried about forced worship. I
I am a church goer, as a matter of fact, soon I will be headed to church--SDA here. I don't want anyone forcing Sunday keeping on me, or anyone else. I am sure alot of you think that is ridiculous, but this is what we believe. I wouldn't want anyone forcing Saturday worship on all of you, either.

People are getting fed up and someone in the White House favoring Christianity and forcing it, thinking it a good idea ( or to calm the evangs) might seem like a solution. But it isn't.
Our Constitution protects you from being "forced" to worship. You always have a choice. The push is from the left trying to stop us from worshiping and practicing our faith in public. You can't have it both ways. Either we have freedom OF religion, which includes the right to worship and express our opinions in public, OR choose not to, or we have a tyranny forbidding it. If you want the latter, move to one of the Marxist countries and you'll get that.

Reactions: Debp

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think religion should be forced on anyone but I also don't think lgbt should be forced on anyone

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think religion should be forced on anyone but I also don't think lgbt should be forced on anyone
The whole LGBTQ thing is a tool by the left designed to destroy the morals of this country and society. An immoral people are always much easier to enslave than a moral people. The first thing Communists have historically done when taking over a country is to destroy its morals. It closes or burns down churches, imprisons or kills the clergy and the faithful, etc. Then, they disarm the public, so they cannot fight the tyrany which will govern them. Sound familiar with regard to the trajectory of what's being done in this country? They left has gotten control over the educational system in order to indoctrinate and control the young people by misinformation and lies. They also control one of the two major political parties (Democrat), and most of the news media. And the majority of the public are absolutely blind to what is happening before their very eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp and Truth7t7

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joe Biden’s America: He is working to take your firearms as illegal aliens walk across the open border carrying their own rifles.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our National Guard is suppose to be at the border. They let them enter and keep those guns? When there's a constant unconstitutional effort to disarm American citizens?

That's OK addled Joey. You commit Treason again and again, opening this land up to our enemies.

They bring guns across a border from Mexico where guns are outlawed?

And Satanic Congress thinks they'll disarm law abiding citizens with an undeniable right to keep and bear firearms?

We'll be waiting. :)

Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Open borders are leading to massive increases in spending…welfare…food stamps…national debt…the bankruptcy of America.

Open borders are overwhelming the system and will inevitably lead to the collapse of our economy, civil society, and eventually our entire country. A country without borders is no longer a country.