I no

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Days are not literal as how we measure days....IMO last days here refers to prophesy being fulfilled.
i understand all that, but wadr you are dodging the Q; iyo these "last days" are still in the future, and they are days that when they occur everyone on the whole earth will witness them simultaneously in your opinion, right?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i understand all that, but wadr you are dodging the Q; iyo these "last days" are still in the future, and they are days that when they occur everyone on the whole earth will witness them simultaneously in your opinion, right?
The last days of prophesy being fulfilled have been happening for awhile now....some still yet to be fulfilled.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The last days of prophesy being fulfilled have been happening for awhile now....some still yet to be fulfilled.
While events will be fulfilled in the world, it's the coming of the Lord Jesus for His church that is the next great event to which the church looks forward, 1 Thessalonians 4.16-17.