I thought some of you would enjoy these

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

cedarhart

When good men do nothing, evil will triumph.Take a
Nov 17, 2008
Excellent! WOW! I am just awestruck. I don't really think that the public understands what it takes to fight a war anymore and to be greatful to God that we have the BEST military in the world. It needs to be on primetime more which is not going to happen. Thank you for this experience.Cedarhart

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
And let's no forget about Ephraim as well.Here's a link to a picture of a British fighter. I'd hate to come against one of these.http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4076...7177_bae203.jpgIronically, this picture was included in an article regarding military cuts. Reminds me of Micah 5:10. They enjoyed their heyday before the United States did. But they are still mighty and a nuclear power as well.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(Alpha and Omega;64889)
why exactly would we enjoy these?
I guess the operative word is "some." They are part of the reason you are free.

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(tomwebster;64890)
I guess the operative word is "some." They are part of the reason you are free.
Wow I cannot believe you used the word "free".If you think that you are free than you are very very mistaken. If you think that those people over in Iraq are there because your freedom is in jeopardy. You are absolutely mistaken.