I Won't Turn Back

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The enemy's rage, I feel it. He wants me to turn back to my old ways. Turn back to all the comfort and acknowledgement of the world. But I won't.

I won't turn back to disobedience, pleasure, lust, and vanity. These things feel good for a moment but leave me empty

It is time to embrace the world's hatred. Be willing to face persecution for telling the truth. To give up wordly things and stop storing treasures on earth.

It may cost everything and I may never get the friends I want. So be it.

Christ is worth all that, even my life. If we want to enter the glory, we have to endure the suffering as Christ suffered.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, sister!!

John 6:67-69
[67]Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

[68]Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
[69]And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The enemy's rage, I feel it. He wants me to turn back to my old ways. Turn back to all the comfort and acknowledgement of the world. But I won't.

I won't turn back to disobedience, pleasure, lust, and vanity. These things feel good for a moment but leave me empty

It is time to embrace the world's hatred. Be willing to face persecution for telling the truth. To give up wordly things and stop storing treasures on earth.

Christ is worth all that, even my life. If we want to enter the glory, we have to endure the suffering as Christ suffered.
The enemy is doing all now for He knows HIS TIME IS SHORT .
He wants all souls damned as IS HE . And he and his co workers are not slowing down .
WE IN A WAR SISTER and its TIME we take all thoughts captive to the obediance of CHRIST .
The enemy is doing all to tempt us in these last hours upon earth .
Let us stand firm in CHRIST and fight the fight daily. Keeping one another and all lambs IN PRAYER
and DAILY EXHORTATIONS .
Remember exhort daily , lest any does become hardended through the decietfulness of sin .
THE TOO is a major key . WE must keep up with the reminders daily . THIS IS A WAR
and the flesh rests not , the enemy rests not , WE must stand firm and keep the pattern of instruction
that was given us by CHRIST , by the SPIRIT , by and in that bible which is HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED
ITS an all out war in these final days . KEEP THE HOPE in CHRIST , keep stirred up in daily bible reads
and in prayers , being hearers and doers of the WORD .
THIS IS AN ALL OUT WAR and we are in THE LAST days and it will only get worse as time continues .
BUT the lambs HAVE CHRIST and there is no power allowed against us
that a lamb cannot overcome IN CHRIST . WE JUST NEED TO HEED HIM .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Keep going in Christ sister. This life is but a vapour compared to eternity with the glorious Lord in His Heavenly Kingdom. Just trench on in the Lord and keep going to the end. Stay daily reading the Bible, prayers and be in the Lord of all you do and say. We need to shut that flesh down. Our flesh is contrary to God and it always will be whilst we are in it. But we have the Lord in us. Taking all thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ. Let the Lord be praised.