I would Just love to leave the earth Sometimes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
I am just sore.....I used to think I had something in the future for me, But what's the point? To stay in this world where everything is completely Nonsense and idiotic?

I stay in my house all day long and purposly avoid the world and everything about it. The Video Game world is where I choose to spend my days. I pray to God every day, The only thing to do is hold out and play my Games until I leave this earth.........I am not even going to bother preaching the gospel to anyone because all I will get is complete Denial and Defense of murdering babies and not believing that someone actually Cares and maybe Some things are actually people's faults.

The point is, The world has officially become useless, and I am stuck here until I can finally be free and live my dreams....Oh Lord let it happen. I want to live, let me live.

Do you guys ever get this feeling of Hopelessness? I feel like there is no future for me at all. I feel like the whole entire world turned heel on me ever since 2006 or so. When my Childhood ended, The whole system of everything departured from me and I have been just waiting to finally see the Home where I always wanted to go......The Life I wanted to live, Is not here. God has it for me I just know he does....

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
Um...Warrior...The problem is not "the world" or how "completely Nonsense and idiotic" it is.

Have you asked God what His purpose for your life is? If so...have you waited on an answer? Have you gotten one? If so, have you acted on that direction? If not, have you asked God to reveal what is standing between you and Him?

You said you play video games " all day long and purposly avoid the world". Will you show me where that is a scriptural way to "redeem the time"?

You also said...".I am not even going to bother preaching the gospel to anyone because all I will get is complete Denial and Defense of murdering babies and not believing that someone actually Cares and maybe Some things are actually people's faults." Can you show me where God allows people's response to our ministry to be an excuse to stop and isolate ourselves?

It is impossible to grow in The Lord if we are focused on the world. We MUST focus on God and Him alone. Only then will God's purpose for our life be revealed and only then will He be able to fulfill it to through us.

Put down the joystick and spend some time on your knees and in the word. I guarantee it will change your life.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
And in fellowship with other believers! Proverbs 18:1

That is so true. You get out as good as you put in.

Warrior, in case you missed it, check out today's post by NetChaplin...

You'll find it here...

http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/15777-hungry-heart-daily-devotional-anthology-mjs/#entry172343

Good instruction.

Warrior

Apr 18, 2012
See That's the problem. Whenever I decide to do anything, I get responses telling me i am always always doing something wrong. I am going to isolate myself from the world and ONLY God understands why. I definitely am not going tostart "Getting out there" Now.......

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
i tell you from the Lord as well as my own experience what you used to think is still alive and more. My mother and father made a terrible mistake when I was 10. My mom did her job see took me to Sunday school I learned early and knew those the Lord spoke from, no matter where I went, passed around threw family members, group homes I knew. I sit here right now wondering Lord should I tell him. Should I tell him when you first called to me. I don't share my treasures easily you must draw them out, I don't want to sound or come off greater than thou, I'm not. "First comes pride then comes disgrace but with humility comes wisdom". I want to encourage you not make you feel hopeless. The Lord has begone a work in you He will finish it< God gifts and calling are irrevocabe Romans 11:29 .

I'll tell you a story about myself, I must have been 3 maybe 4 sitting in the living room with my mom and dad the they were watching TV and laughing I really didn't understand what was on TV I wasn't paying attention, I was playing on the floor I had a clown doll a hobo clown doll. I noticed the laughing had stopped I heard the TV I was sitting nearly in front of it. The the atmosphere had changed, I looked at the hobo clown he was now speaking very clearly he looked at me and said, "and may God richly bless you". It hit me like a huge pillow, my body never moved my eyes got wide and I was over whelmed with a beautiful feeling and presence. I was so taken by surprise I turn to my mom and dad, "did you see that, mom did you see that?' All my life I've been seeking that well. To drink again that Spirit. When I heard the man on TV as I grew I would listen and when I heard the end of the show I would run out and and watch Red say "God bless you" hoping to be refreshed. As I grew my dad was a drinker, had lots of friends. Sometimes he would take me to his friends at the bar and hand me quarters to play pool. Among the things I over heard is my dad was always very animate when the subject of family came up and he told me many times your Scotch Irish don't let anyone tell you differently. After losing my mom and dad I spent my freshman year with my grandpa whose sir name I carry, He was different than dad grandpa never drank or smoked, though they loved each other. Grandpa never spoke directly to me about my questions about God, what I mean is he never quoted verse's in fact I never remember him quoting one, he never taught me but he did, It was like he could read my mind. He would say things like, well you know you come from a long line of preachers, or were pretty sure your great great great ect grandpa was Joesph Mohr who wrote silent night "married in". Or I would be thinking about the Lord and grandpa would start whistling rock of ages. It took me years to figure out what that song meant. And why grandpa would whistle it. It's Jacobs ladder. I loved my grandpa more than my dad the short time I spent with him. My other grandpa is still alive born July 4th 1911. He had his shoulder replaced when he was like 84 worn out from swinging a rail road hammer and latter a carpenters hammer all his life well beyond retirement age. I miss my family I have only spoken to and seen one time grandpa Ted Cox in maybe 40 years now. He seen his 100th birthday last year. But the Lord became the Father to the fatherless some day this Joesph is going home. Rex was my grandpa "sir name" I chose his name to join this group with. Rex is not my name but I carry it here.

I've said to much, I feel naked, but i would so want to tell you more. But I encourage you to rise up, I am very much a man of very few friends, I rarely go to church I've spent the last 6 or 8 years sitting with my Father asking where are my brothers Lord. I very familiar with being lonely but you know I wouldn't change not one single thing in my life it has shaped me into that which the Lord has called me to be. Now brother please rise the time is near when we go home.

And My God RICHLY bless You

lets go home, i feel like a complete fool this very moment but i hope you receive some comfort in knowing your not alone
When words are many sin is not absent............forgive me Lord

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
See That's the problem. Whenever I decide to do anything, I get responses telling me i am always always doing something wrong. I am going to isolate myself from the world and ONLY God understands why. I definitely am not going tostart "Getting out there" Now.......

That's not the problem. Search YOUR heart and ask God to reveal to you what the problem actually is and then act on it...That is IF you are truly interested.

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012
And now for the bad news...

Joh 13:33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.

You are stuck here with the rest of us. No one ever leaves.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you guys ever get this feeling of Hopelessness? I feel like there is no future for me at all. I feel like the whole entire world turned heel on me ever since 2006 or so. When my Childhood ended, The whole system of everything departured from me and I have been just waiting to finally see the Home where I always wanted to go......The Life I wanted to live, Is not here. God has it for me I just know he does....

One day you will leave this world. If you make it to heaven you will have no regrets of suffering out a few years on this planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiy1Zp_AUXA