Identification

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 6:11.

The idea in scripture as written of identification is; you see yourself as the completed individual that you are by the finished work of the cross of Jesus Christ and being born again or as I like to say - birthed by God the Father. You were born into this thing of ours called christianity. You cannot join Christianity there's, no membership, nothing to sign, no paperwork, it is all found in that purposeful seed of God the scriptures call the person of Christ.

When the seed is planted - you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ - now the mind renewing starts. But by the planting of the seed, the placing of the seed of God in you caused a reaction that is described in scripture as the person of Jesus Christ, the one Son of God, the only begotten. Now what has happened by the cross and the completed work of Jesus Christ and now a birth, God completes his plan for humanity - before the foundation of the world - to have more sons, to have children, sons and daughters.

That was the plan of God before the foundations of the world, to literally birth his own children by taking a part of himself Jesus Christ and placing that seed the completed person of Jesus Christ in a person that would believe they needed a savior and couldn't save themselves. That is what completes an individual in spirit so if we're not careful we confuse our spirit with the expression of that spirit. The expression is what is known as soul. Soul is your mind, the unique you, your creation (watch close) to express who you are.

Who You are takes you back to identification, when you identify with who you, you realize, reckon, know, understand, what to express or how to live. That does not mean you will express it perfect all the time you will not your soul is as flawed as that sin nature you had. That is where reckoning comes in - reckoning is you realizing your identification comes from your spirit not from your expression. We thus judge by expression that's what we call religion. Religion has to do that because that is what they teach, expression. You living right, you giving, your doing and getting it fixed and working it out, you, you, you, there is no end in religion.

I referr to that merry-go-round as "the dangling carrot syndrome" it is never quite enough you will always need to do more. It is dependent on individuals living a certain lifestyles and giving heed to the creeds of a particular group. That what qualifies you to be a part of them, you break the rules your out and off to the next bunch see if you can hold up to their standards. As we all know that just don't work. If you've been reading long, you know that I am about expression but I am more for identification because expression is soulish and identification is spirit.

I am more for someone knowing who they are then how they live. How they live means very little to the Father oh I'm sure that it may mean something but you must give proper identification to soul/mind to have life, and that life is what he is looking, because that life "is Christ" not you living some kind of religious good life. That i a bonafide child of God. So what do I do when I sin? I have to go back to the Cross because the cross is where my proper identification comes from, it does not come from me praying through, although I need to do that, it does not come from Good works, although I believe in that, it does not come from going to a building confessing my faults, although we do that, but it doesn't matter what you do, that is not where identification comes from.

We do those things out of love for God not for our proper positioning in who we are. It is done out of love for the Father - Jesus said I love my Father and I do his will. There is power in the gospel, learning the gospel is life; the gospel is the power of God unto salvation. To live the life that is written in the gospel - that is proper identification and lifestyle comes out of identification. Bless you.

Last edited: